Some shots with new Macro lens...

btorgy

Arachnopeon
Had to try out some shots of my T's with my new macro lens. I need to work on my lighting and background techniques, but this isn't too bad for a start!
Pics are of my A. chalcodes, A. geniculata eating a waxworm, a B. vagans on my wrist (just molted after this pic!), and a A. versicolor. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice Beth!!! You done real good and I am looking forward to more pics in the future :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
btorgy said:
Aw, thanks Brian! You are always so kind! {D

He may "seem" nice....but if he ever finds out you keep SowBugs he will get so jealous that he will start making evil wee comments! ;P He may be handsome but dont let it fool you!!!

Those pics are great!!! I love taking closeups too!!...In fact Im starting a whole Macro series with my SowBugs.....dedicated, of course, to BrianS and his Intense Love of the wee critters!!! ;)

Michelle

btorgy

Arachnopeon
OldHag;
Great!! Thanks for the idea! I'll run out to the tortoise pen and get some more sowbugs and take some pics as well!
I'm also going to get some of my Crested Gecko's, they have the most incredible eyes!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hag, See what you started :embarrassed:
I'm gonna send you that jar of Missouri ticks for that little comment {D
Happy Itching {D {D {D

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Love the pics.. Laura and I have to try taking phots and posting them. She is my computer teacher since I'm too old to have learned all this stuff in school and all.

Sharon