some people have all the luck

Taylor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And its not me. I just had my lasiodora parahybana molt this morning. Into a mature male! So far, all I seem to buy is males. :wall: I usually buy slings, so this is my 3 guy to mature into a male.
Any one else have this kind of luck?? I have 2 more T's that will hook out soon, but they are different species. A broushesouni (spelling?) and P. cancerides. I keep hoping that they will randomly turn into a girl. he he {D

Tay

p.s. anyone who wants him, shoot me a p.m. and we can hash it out.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Its par for the course, I went through 6 A versicolors and no ladies, I had to buy a female. I know how you feel but it happens.

PIG-

Taylor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
HE HE i had to buy all my females sexed too. So far i have 3! hek ya! 3 for sure out of over 50!
Tay

my luck, Its kind of funny.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i bought both a P. antinous and an O. aureotibialis unsexed and had both of them turn out to be distinct females, as well as hand-picking what turned out to be the only female out of 5 Cyriopagopus sp. "blue" s'lings. i wouldn't call myself lucky, though, since my first T ever turned out to be a male and he died at a pretty inconvenient chapter of my life.

-Rob.

Taylor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah. I posted him for sale in the sale and trade forum. I am considering a trade to. I really am sad he hooked out though. One of my fave's. If you are interested you can p.m. me and we can talk shop.
ill trade for a p. metallica or a pulchra maybe a B. klaasi{D . ha ha just kidding. I will basicly trade him for really anything. I love the brachy species though. he he.