Some Flower Pictures...

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I took a few flower pictures today. Most were at a rose garden... they look way better at high res but I think they turned out pretty well. I didn't even have to crop most of them. I think I only cropped the gladiola because when I took it, I didn't notice the dead buds hanging below the open blooms. I thought the layouts of most of the pictures were fairly good. I've never really tried to photograph flowers before but now that I have my digital camera, it's kinda fun because I can perfect my pictures and not waste money/film.

Anyhow, hope you like em. :)

-Kelly

http://community.webshots.com/album/452943760AdVJBJ

Last edited:

Ker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love all kinds of lilies.. they are my favorite flowers by far.. very pretty pictures!!! Makes me want to go outside and smell around the mini garden on my deck.

Yve

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice pics....makes me want to go out and smell the roses! :D
I took a few pics in May of a rare carnivorous flower near my grandparents' cottage...I love how unique this flower looks....love it so much indeed that I've decided to have it tattooed on the back of my calf. These pictures were taken at a stage where the flower is just starting to bud but the leaves are just as incredible as the flowers...I'll show some more pics of the flower in bloom the next time I go up.

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
Last ones... lemme know what you think, please. :)
Absolutely beautiful, I'm quite impressed, you have a true appreciation for the finer things in life.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*blush* Thanks! :) I felt pretty good about most of them.

-Kelly

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
don't you love digi cams?! You look like a pro!
Very nice pics methinks...

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just like you, Kelly, they are very beautiful.

I really need to stop sucking up to people.