So sad......

hardlucktattoo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh man thats sooo sad It looks painful Im sorry for your loss I cant imagine how i would react if that happened I would have made the same decision to put him in the freezer

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So Sorry!

Thats really sad. So sorry for your loss, Ryan.

unitard311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So can anyone tell us what a wet molt is yet??

Condolences Ryan, hang in there.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well , I believe its when a molt has to much moister and its like the spider is trying to break out of a rubber band and they just get exhausted.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So with a simple search:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?p=933187#post933187

For the most part, wet molts are rare and not documented very well because of this reason, not to mention there really isn't a lot of information relating to the cause of wet molts to begin with.

It doesn't appear any of the individuals who suffer wet molts to this degree survive.

Ryan, that's really sad and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Sorry for your little P. metallica as well, although now he is much better off.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Talken, how big was the pokie when he matured?

PIG-

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So with a simple search:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?p=933187#post933187

For the most part, wet molts are rare and not documented very well because of this reason, not to mention there really isn't a lot of information relating to the cause of wet molts to begin with.

It doesn't appear any of the individuals who suffer wet molts to this degree survive.

Ryan, that's really sad and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Sorry for your little P. metallica as well, although now he is much better off.
Thats an interesting thread you found by doing a search, but it still leaves more questions than answers unfortunantly.

But as you said there is not alot of info out there on this, and I am sure, as with alot of things in regards to T.s just not enough research done.