So my C. Lividus likes....

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
Night crawlers. I have a bioactive enclosure with live plants, isopods, springtails and earthworms. Well I noticed the earthworms were disappearing quite quickly. And just the big ones. I added 6 more to the enclosure yesterday afternoon. Tonight when the lights went off and 8 EST I waited and hour and 15 minutes and looked in. My pig of a Cobalt Blue was gorging herself on a big fat earthworm. It tried to get away and she dug it right up. Was very interesting to see but happens so fast I could not get video. By the time I got it she was inside her hide with it. She balled it up slim and all in her pedipalps to rush back to her hide with it. Man her venom acts fast though. Worm only struggled maybe 5 seconds at most.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How cool for her that she gets to hunt at her leisure and discovered a yummy treat!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No surprise on this one, hopefully you get some nice pics of her at some point.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
I've read about similar habits with wild Theraphosa, despite their huge menacing fangs they actually love to eat earthworms. Try and get picture of her in her hide with the earthworm bundle :p