So it's out..

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
big bones...well, my boss' neighbor ('s gardener's cousin's etc) had a cat named sparky, who was not big boned, but did tip the scales at a solid 44 pounds. it was sad, but the little dude had a medical condition, and his owners loved him, and he had as happy a life as a giant fatty cat can have. sadly, sparky is no longer with us, but i have a little snapshot for my memories. i guess i should scan it some day.

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah ive seen cats that big in pictures and on TV....poor little (big) things....mine is definitely not obese...but she has a decent sized gut.....i have 4 females and 2 males....and she is the biggest of all the females, so i call her my "big one".....
i have a friend that had a big cat...probably weighed somewhere in the high 20's.....he was a fat kitty and seemed as happy and frisky as a kitty could be.....they live in the country with a few acres..and they found the cat dead out near the horse pasture...turns out some wild animal thought his fat little self would make a good meal and, being obese, i guess he didnt have a chance of getting away!!! but the nasty, sad thing was that whatever got a hold of him couldnt eat him all and it was rather traumatic for my friend to find his little (big) buddy like that...(half eaten)........
im sure you guys didnt really need to know the details....sorry...