So i went to sleep last night woke up my tarantula was gone cage was closed

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Substrate.... acidity? Ah geeze, my spiders are probably all slowly melting and its all my fault. Time to make a freakin thread :banghead:

Jmanbeing93

Arachnosquire
Well, I been here a few months and still no T, trying to learn more about them before I get one but I'm glad I didn't give up because somebody hurt my precious feelings over my ignorance of T keeping. A little tough love never hurt anyone.

@miss moxie @BC1579 @mconnachan

I really like to read your comments on T keeping, very knowledgeable and I been trying to learn as much as I can, watching Dark Den, EulersK and Tom Moran. Don't feel bad about the kid leaving, it was probably for the best but he was only sixteen years old: I am not saying sixteen year olds are stupid but there are quite a few that are slow on the uptake. Perhaps a gentler approach would have been better? Not that it matters now, he wasn't willing to put the time and effort in learning and was being a little immature. Probably saved a few Ts in the process.

Now you have to make sure that I don't do anything stupid. :shy:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Don't feel bad about the kid leaving, it was probably for the best but he was only sixteen years old
OP wasn't the one who threw a tantrum. Hyperion was, and he was 20 before he deleted everything off his account and bailed out.