So... I guess 15 is the limit...

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
saying bad things about me Killy? i thought we were friends. lol

Lasiodora Klugi is IMO a must if you already have a parahybana..Klugi's have more color the LP's my little 3" female is a pretty blue black with a slightly red rump where the LP is mostly brown with some pink.

Klugi's are such purdy spiders

and to go back to what this thread is about...

my dad thinks i only have 10 or 12 T's mom thinks i have 15 when i actually have 24 with 2 more(plus a freebie) coming soon. its a good thing that i have them in my room where only i go otherwise i would only have 10. will be slowing down after i get the current ones that are on their way to me.

Last edited:

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
my gf said no more spiders until i get a winter job but other than that she's given up trying to limit my exuberance:} i'm up to 54 now with more on the way but they're already paid for so...:D

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm enjoying the brakes, believe it or not. I had my last two arrive, a A. geniculata and H. maculata, both way faves of mine, and shortly thereafter the molting began. Let's see... My P. murinus, OBT, molted into his mature male phase, kind of a bummer but he's totally a knockout, but I'm tad bummed that I know I won't have him long. Then my tiny 1" OBT sling molted later that same day! I got my MM OBT out and got a ton of pics, which I think documenting everything is one of the best parts, and spent last night spicing up the cages of the two new ones. Tonight my B. albiceps molted and I got to witness the whole thing. So friggin' cool. Noticed my A. diversipes is pre-molt too. Oh yeah! A few days ago my P. miranda molted! Fully regenerated a leg too! I don't know. I guess what I'm getting at is that these fifteen are full of fun. I'm enjoying it so much and there never seems to be a dull moment. I like this number that I'm at and can honestly say that about three of them are ones that were freebies that I'm not too crazy about. I think I'll be doing some trading to keep the number the same but try to acquire the ones that I really want. I still have to get: Stromatopelma calceatum, Poecilotheria metallica, and probably xenesthis immanis.
-ben

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
saying bad things about me Killy? i thought we were friends. lol
{D Come on now, Kuro, I'm actually agreeing with you, except that I don't have a Klugi yet, emphasis on the "yet," which brings us back to the subject - I started out only wanting 1 T max - but I settled for 2, a B smithi and a G aureoastriata, because I couldn't decide - it didn't occur to me at the time that I would ever want more than 2 - next thing I knew, I was up to 5, and I pretty much felt that was enough ... okay now I'm up to 7, and I never would have given the Klugi a thought if you hadn't mentioned it, and now I'm antsy to get one, so that will be 8.

You're persuasive, that's all I'm sayin' :D (Yeah, like "Stop bending my arm some more!") {D

And let's face it, do any of us really believe that Mr Awesome is going to stop at 15? {D {D {D {D

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im so glad I dont have a limit; as long as they all stay in the T room then the wife is content. It sucks that I have to deal with a 14 x 14 room but after hearing of these limits I guess ill consider myself lucky. ;P

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I do the same. Have all the "Extras" in the garage. I'm slowly getting ideas on how to customize the space to make a T room. My wife has bended alot I have to admit. The other day she happen to see the P. metallica I was looking at (pictures) and she said "Wow thats beautiful"
Than she said the unthinkable. "Are you gonna get it?...........Get it"
I was literally blown away! She still thinks I'm crazy though{D

Now its almost like I'm married to a different women!:p

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Than she said the unthinkable. "Are you gonna get it?...........Get it"
That would not only be music to my ears, but also the green light to start signing into paypal to get the little bugger. :)

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That would not only be music to my ears, but also the green light to start signing into paypal to get the little bugger. :)
Beleive me. I'm all ready for it. I'm constantly on the prowl. Its the only Pokie I want, (though I had the P. regalis Male and female). I also bought some Maracas which costed a pretty penny. My paypal is fully paid for (I have buyers credit as well) and ready for some spendin!