So...I drew my tarantulas as humans?

Beedrill

Arachnoknight
@Hyeniik @Moakmeister
OK, I hope everyone likes these. Here's what I drew up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Critter Bio's

Nibbles - I rescued Nibbles when he was a hatchling. He had some sort of infection in his eyes that had them so red and swollen that he couldn't open them, and a large open lesion on his back side. I took him home to keep him comfortable until he passed, because I thought he would be too far gone to recover. Luckily, he made an amazing recovery and is a spoiled rotten little beggar now. Love him!
I made him a younger guy with loose baggy clothing to kinda imitate his shell. I also made one eye a lot lighter than the other because I'm pretty sure he's blind in his right eye, or at least it doesn't work very well. Probably a result of his infection early in life.

Maximillion and Theodora - I got Max and Theo from a friend of my dad. He was moving and couldn't take them with him, so he offered them to me for a great price and I took him up on it. Max is great to people and handling, but not so much to his potential mate. They are supposedly a proven pare, but Max is pretty brutal to her so I haven't attempted another pairing... It is for this reason that I depicted him as a savage, "king of his own castle," type guy.
Theodora on the other hand is a little darling. She's inquisitive, adventurous, and great with handling. I tried to capture her adventurous spirit and relatively regal demeanor.

AC and DC (my wife named them) - I was out of town one weekend and there was a reptile show going on down the road. I asked my wife to go and tell me if she saw anything cool/worth getting once we had studied up on it. She interpreted that as, "go buy something cheap and easy to care for." So I came home to a terrarium with two little house geckos in it. They are super easy to care for btw. After a while I determined that both were females.
Anyway, AC is way more active than DC, I will occasionally see her out in broad daylight. Meanwhile DC is much less active and I almost never see her at all. I tried to capture this in their picture.

Bernard - Basically found him crawling around in Walmart and decided to let him bunk with us over winter. No idea if he is even a "he" at all. But again, my wife named him Bernard, and it stuck, so yeah...
I picture him as a cranky old guy who just wants everyone to leave him alone. He literally never moves...

Phinney - My new baby T! Not sure if it's a boy or girl (she's literally two mm long) so I tried to make the drawing as gender neutral as possible, but for now, we are referring to it as "she" (because tarantulas!). Not sure on personality yet either, so again I went with a pretty neutral design.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

Beedrill

Arachnoknight
@Hyeniik @Moakmeister
Critter Bio's

Nibbles - I rescued Nibbles when he was a hatchling. He had some sort of infection in his eyes that had them so red and swollen that he couldn't open them, and a large open lesion on his back side. I took him home to keep him comfortable until he passed, because I thought he would be too far gone to recover. Luckily, he made an amazing recovery and is a spoiled rotten little beggar now. Love him!
I made him a younger guy with loose baggy clothing to kinda imitate his shell. I also made one eye a lot lighter than the other because I'm pretty sure he's blind in his right eye, or at least it doesn't work very well. Probably a result of his infection early in life.

Maximillion and Theodora - I got Max and Theo from a friend of my dad. He was moving and couldn't take them with him, so he offered them to me for a great price and I took him up on it. Max is great to people and handling, but not so much to his potential mate. They are supposedly a proven pare, but Max is pretty brutal to her so I haven't attempted another pairing... It is for this reason that I depicted him as a savage, "king of his own castle," type guy.
Theodora on the other hand is a little darling. She's inquisitive, adventurous, and great with handling. I tried to capture her adventurous spirit and relatively regal demeanor.

AC and DC (my wife named them) - I was out of town one weekend and there was a reptile show going on down the road. I asked my wife to go and tell me if she saw anything cool/worth getting once we had studied up on it. She interpreted that as, "go buy something cheap and easy to care for." So I came home to a terrarium with two little house geckos in it. They are super easy to care for btw. After a while I determined that both were females.
Anyway, AC is way more active than DC, I will occasionally see her out in broad daylight. Meanwhile DC is much less active and I almost never see her at all. I tried to capture this in their picture.

Bernard - Basically found him crawling around in Walmart and decided to let him bunk with us over winter. No idea if he is even a "he" at all. But again, my wife named him Bernard, and it stuck, so yeah...
I picture him as a cranky old guy who just wants everyone to leave him alone. He literally never moves...

Phinney - My new baby T! Not sure if it's a boy or girl (she's literally two mm long) so I tried to make the drawing as gender neutral as possible, but for now, we are referring to it as "she" (because tarantulas!). Not sure on personality yet either, so again I went with a pretty neutral design.
Not sure why it duplicated AC,DC, and Bernard. Sorry.

Hyeniik

Arachnopeon
@Hyeniik @Moakmeister
Critter Bio's

These are great!! I especially love Theodora and AC with DC.