Snakes!!!!!!!

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
20190727_155601.jpg 20190727_155509.jpg Two new pick up from repticom Phoenix this morning.
1. Banana Male
2. PastelxYellow BellyxCalico Female

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm kind of kicking myself over the banana. He wasn't quite what I was looking for.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
20190727_202348.jpg My other snakes.

My woma being a woma. I just had him out for about half an hour, I guess he wasn't ready to go to bed. A lot of times when I want to hold him, I just open the door while I'm working on other stuff in the room. You can see where he busted his head when I put him into his new home(4X2X2) a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what he was doing but when he first got moved he was every where, even hanging from the light fixtures. Thankfully they had light cages on. He just molted a few days ago so his missing scales are very prominent.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Ehh that banna is going to color up nicely as it puts on size.. Give em a chance to grow..

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Beauties! What's wrong with the banana?
Nothing is really wrong with him. I was hoping to use them for breeding. Bananas tend to be male 90% of the time. So it's kind of a waste if you are using him for breeding since any females hatched wont carry that trait. If one does she'll be worth over $1000 and possibly much more depending on the traits it would pick up from the mother. The problem is I'll end up getting another male in a few months and the banana will be a pet. Like I said nothing really wrong, just he was more of an impulse buy.