Small begginer scorpions

FluffyTheSpider

Arachnopeon
Nothing is expensive if that's what you want - save your pocket money, get a lovely enclosure set up with plenty of stacked slate , they don't need a deep substrate as they don't burrow - job done. I don't encourage handling scorpions but that's the only one I have handled.
Yeah I will wait for a tiny scorpling for sale meanwhile I will save up money and wait for my D. Pentaloris to grow

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Paruroctonus boreus is a small hardy easy to keep scorpion.

Bigme213

Arachnosquire
What about their care
Super easy North American desert species. Dry substrate and a hide. I have three. They’re also quite inexpensive and common. Actually some on eBay right now. For about 28$ shipped. Sand and hide is all they require and I offer water in a dish. Check them out might fit what u are looking for

FluffyTheSpider

Arachnopeon
Super easy North American desert species. Dry substrate and a hide. I have three. They’re also quite inexpensive and common. Actually some on eBay right now. For about 28$ shipped. Sand and hide is all they require and I offer water in a dish. Check them out might fit what u are looking for
thank you

NYAN

Arachnoking

This person needs to buy from someone in Canada. It wouldn’t be legal otherwise.