Small affordable terrarium for A. Avic?

HeroicYoungLad

Arachnopeon
So I've been looking to rehouse my male A. Avic out of the standard 10g tank I have him in now into a more arboreal tank. The issue is, I'm having a hard time finding something on the smaller end that isn't some sort of kit. Preferably, I'd like to find an enclosure that is roughly 12-14"H, 6-8"W, 6-8"L. The closest I've come to so far is a Zoo Med Creatures 3g Habitat Kit, which is the perfect size, but it has all that fun stuff that I don't really need. Does anyone have any good suggestions on tanks similar to this size that are decently priced?

Zaire

Arachnolurker
Define "decently priced." I plan on having my non dwarf arboreals in Jamie's acrylic enclosures as adults - I haven't found anything else that appeals to me as everything else I have come across needs to be modified in some way.

HeroicYoungLad

Arachnopeon
Define "decently priced." I plan on having my non dwarf arboreals in Jamie's acrylic enclosures as adults - I haven't found anything else that appeals to me as everything else I have come across needs to be modified in some way.
I was thinking in the 20-40$ range. Nothing really nice, just something that works.

tewebag

Arachnoknight
I was thinking in the 20-40$ range. Nothing really nice, just something that works.
I keep my avics in inverted amac boxes, costs under five dollars even if you need to ship. Functional and easy to set up.

Zaire

Arachnolurker
@tewebag Those are what I use for juveniles, but I have yet to find any large enough for adult avics (well, other than the tinybones like A. minatrix).