1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slow Motion Lampropelma Nigerrimum strike

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by rattlesnakejake, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Advertisement
    Hopefully i got this video linked up right. This is one of my smaller females that is just the biggest sweetheart you will ever meet. Just thought i would share.

[YOUTUBEhttp://youtu.be/eIp9WCdzrBk][/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for looking,
    jake

2. why intentionally provoke your t?
    Cool vid and all, i just dont know why you would post somethin like that for entertainment..

3. Linked it wrong!

4. She molted a couple weeks before hand and it was time to clean her setup. I also wanted to see her(she never comes out). I didnt do this for an extended period of time. But while she was out i wanted to photograph her and get a shot of her striking while she was. However i can appriciate your concern. If the video bugs alot of people i will take it down.

Thanks,
    jake

5. hamhock 74

hamhock 74 Arachnobaron

You didn't link it right, here you go:

[YOUTUBE]eIp9WCdzrBk[/YOUTUBE]

Also for what its worth, there are plenty of other videos on Youtube were people do much worse their tarantula(s). Just my $0.02.

6. I doubt it really BUGS anybody, just curious as to why it was out and whatnot... what i said previously wasnt meant in a rude context bro, just thought you were bugging your t for sheer entertainment.
    Thanks for explaining it in depth, and again, cool vid.

7. OHhh feisty little filly!