Slings N Things

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
I'd give it a water dish and at that size keep the substrate moist (not wet). Just prekill some prey and leave it a few times a week. if it's hungry it'll scavenge for food.

That is a tiny sling and depending on the species it could be that way a long time. Good luck.
Got a picture of my lil fella, mom dubbed it Ditto. Its so cute its like a little ant. Burrowing away in its tunnels and covers the entrance once the light to the room is turned on. So stinking cute. However It seems like Im not positive its eating Ive left a dead cricket in with it the first night and then placed a cut up cricket yesterday in with it and a leg (cricket leg) is missing not sure if it made the entrance with the leg but lo and behold a leg was missing so hoping the little guy ate. Anyhow here are the pictures I just took so it obviously has a heyday at night burrowing at least.

Attachments

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Got a picture of my lil fella, mom dubbed it Ditto. Its so cute its like a little ant. Burrowing away in its tunnels and covers the entrance once the light to the room is turned on. So stinking cute. However It seems like Im not positive its eating Ive left a dead cricket in with it the first night and then placed a cut up cricket yesterday in with it and a leg (cricket leg) is missing not sure if it made the entrance with the leg but lo and behold a leg was missing so hoping the little guy ate. Anyhow here are the pictures I just took so it obviously has a heyday at night burrowing at least.
Also noticed little guy is kinda hard to see its at the end of its little burrow hopefully this one will show up better

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
With slings this size it can be hard to tell if they've eaten something because they don't eat much. As long as its abdomen is nice and round and not shriveled, it's doing okay :)