Slings Eating Springs

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
Anyone ever witnessed their slings eating springtails? My hamorii sling has barely taken food from me in months but the booty looks ready to burst. Yet to catch it eating one but I'm sure it must be!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Nope, I use the native species and they seem to be too small for even the tiniest slings to pay them any attention though, the tropical ones that people buy online are larger IIRC so tiny slings might eat them.

Bear in mind that it doesn't take much to fatten up a Brachy, my albiceps fasted for over 5 months after eating 3 or 4 times.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
I got tropical ones and trying to imagine them from the perspective of a tiny sling. I reckon they'd be viable, but yeah I forget how small my sling is so a few micros probably fill it up! My hamorii is by far the smallest too and moults take so long even at this size

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Anyone ever witnessed their slings eating springtails? My hamorii sling has barely taken food from me in months but the booty looks ready to burst. Yet to catch it eating one but I'm sure it must be!
Ts will eat anything they can take down that doesn't use up a lot of energy in my opinion.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
When my Cyriocosmus elegans was too small to feed anything else, I purposely fed with springtails.