S'ling mortality rates redux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I actually thought this would make a good thread of info. Why tag that negative person guys... Now it is just another thread that gets massively off track and ends in flames. :(

Zymotic

Arachnopeon
I have had two C. versicolor slings die on me. One died within a week of receiving it and the other died shortly after a molt. I was using two of those Jamie's tarantula enclosures for slings and didn't know at the time I should provide extra ventilation. I think I was over misting too, as I had read care sheets about how you should mist every few days. The little guys probably died from the stagnate air.

So out of 11 slings, 9 are still alive and doing well.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
@SingaporeB not counting breeders (who are reporting <5% mortality rates themselves), all the rest of us on this thread have lost 19 slings combined.

You've lost 21 by yourself.
Bodybag.

@SingaporeB you are the tarantula grim reaper, please stop the suffering, the spiderlings don't deserve it
Erm... Well, this is awkward.

He apparently has the same debate tactic as SJWs: don't debate.
His debate tactic is more akin to Conservative trolls, just spout a bunch of easily-disproved irrelevant nonsense and then throw out negative reacts and repeat his spiel.

Chess with pigeons.

But I come on here to hang out and get a break not to talk politics, if that makes sense.
Yeah, if I wanted to talk politics then I'd just troll the EDL and Britain First FB pages, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I bet 95% of you are just robo accounts programmed to spill fourth this foul lie.
Incorrect, I am a meat popsicle.

@SingaporeB handed out disagrees and dislikes to everyone before he left - except to me. He completely ignored my post. I think I'm deeply offended.
I seemingly escaped the disagree hammer too, odd.

Maybe it's because I threw in an actual percentage, who knows?

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
@Arachnopets @AphonopelmaTX Is @SingaporeB allowed to just slap down constant disagrees to people stating personal experience? There is nothing to disagree with when someone says "I've gotten 19 Ts, 16 were slings, I've had 0 deaths" because there is no opinion there to even disagree with. If he's not a troll, then at the very least he's contributing nothing of value while dragging down the merit of other members with baseless disagrees.
I actually thought this would make a good thread of info. Why tag that negative person guys... Now it is just another thread that gets massively off track and ends in flames. :(
Exactly @Andrea82. I see that some members purposefully tagged a user for the purpose of derailing this thread while others continue to engage said member. Don't ask a moderator if someone is allowed to do something in a thread if others continue to respond to a so-called troll. Those who choose to engage and respond to trollish behavior are just as guilty as the one being complained about. There is an awful lot of off topic images, YouTube video embeds, comments, etc. further taking this whole thread off topic.

Let this be a warning going forward. Infraction points will be handed out to those who purposefully attempt to derail a thread, engage or otherwise encourage trollish behavior, and those who insist on further degrading a topic with off topic video embeds or images. You know who you are and you are not fooling anyone. For now, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.