extreme premoult.jpg
B. albo (Nicaragua) sling

Edit:

And it moulted only a couple of hours later:

12102018_after 3rd moult.jpg

Last edited:

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
Tormund (B hamorii) and Bean (H sp chilensis). Tormund guards that water cap off and on. Hubby says it's like her cat bed. Bean likes that tunnel. He is the only one who comes out to see what's up when his enclosure is opened. The others run off to the burrow or hide. My brave, teeny baby :)

Attachments

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I've enjoyed your pics of your T. ockerti. What do you think of this species so far? Trying to decide if I want to add it to my wish list ;). Thanks in advance!
So far, it’s one lovely tarantula. I highly recommend to get a sling and raise it from there.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's my three for the moment. I'll try and geta better pic of my GBB later on.

Brachpelma emilia L2
RSCN0111.JPG
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens L3, molted in transit and lost a leg
RSCN0124.JPG
Brachypelma albopilosum L3 mutt?
RSCN0123.JPG

Last edited:

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a few slightly better pics of my GBB sling. As you can see they lost a leg when they molted during the transport. Aside from that all's well:) They're by far the feistiest of my current three slings and actually tried attacking the brush I used to chivvy them along to the new enclosure:)
RSCN0132.JPG RSCN0130.JPG DSCN0133.JPG

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
Here is my first T, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens I just got from Fear Not Tarantulas.