Slight Case Of Arachnodiction !!

Leila

Arachnobaron
Make sure you read what @Venom1080 wrote over in the T q&a section. That boy's righteous!!
Crone, can you post a link for me?? I truly need all the info available about A. avics. If you have any info, please post it here or refer me to any and all links. :) I am not being lazy, promise. I have been researching the heck out of these little babies since I have had a chance to sit down. :)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Crone, can you post a link for me?? I truly need all the info available about A. avics. If you have any info, please post it here or refer me to any and all links. :) I am not being lazy, promise. I have been researching the heck out of these little babies since I have had a chance to sit down. :)
Errrrr....not that computer literate:bucktooth::bag::embarrassed:. Really. All you have to do is go to the Ts question and answer forum and check out @Venom1080's comments.
@cold blood and @sdsnybny STOP LAUGHING!!!!:arghh:

Leila

Arachnobaron
Errrrr....not that computer literate:bucktooth::bag::embarrassed:. Really. All you have to do is go to the Ts question and answer forum and check out @Venom1080's comments.
@cold blood and @sdsnybny STOP LAUGHING!!!!:arghh:
I'm not very literate with navigating this forum on my mobile device. Lol!!!! Hey, don't you guys laugh at me either! ;) I am new to this forum. Hehe.

Last edited:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Sounds like a plan to me u hiring a van for all ya new additions and bugfest that based in Dorset grym or they go all different places ?
I think they hold it in Dorset every few months, it's probably the only entomological fayre that doesn't involve having trek halfway across the country (I don't drive and basically live out in the sticks, Dorset is only about an hour on the train away).

Decided that I'm gonna leave it until the next one, ordered an A. chalcodes (oops lol) for tomorrow and going to be giving some of my juvies enclosure upgrades so that should keep me busy for a bit.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Yep. Am still a probie lol. Got my 1st T a yr ago in Dec, have 6 now.
Just listen to the old timers and read read read google google google.
Have to take my hounds out. Tata
When I rehoused Yeva (my new sling,) I put a small water bowl (tiny water bottle cap) in there for her. That is one thing I noticed about her pet-store-enclosure: no water source!! Ugh...Needless to say, Yeva submerged the front part of her lil body in that bottle water cap. She is so stinkin adorable ❤❤❤

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It really depends on the individual. I remember being at a point several years ago trying to "catch em all". Then at some point I decided I wanted to focus on pairing certain Ts and trading for things I really, really wanted. I've been slowly selling off quite a few of my terrestrial new world. I think my current personal collection is around 80 with one successful sac under my belt with around 40 slings left that I kind of slowly sold off because I was nervous about shipping slings at first. But now I'm working on my next sac and ridding myself of a few more Ts to trade or make room for future projects as I grow more confident with shipping.

Brad1993

Arachnopeon
I think they hold it in Dorset every few months, it's probably the only entomological fayre that doesn't involve having trek halfway across the country (I don't drive and basically live out in the sticks, Dorset is only about an hour on the train away).

Decided that I'm gonna leave it until the next one, ordered an A. chalcodes (oops lol) for tomorrow and going to be giving some of my juvies enclosure upgrades so that should keep me busy for a bit.
Yea you defo gunner be busy lol an that's sweet were its not far from ya is bit off ways for me lol Nd u couldn't resist could ya haha shame don't do something similar this way

Brad1993

Arachnopeon
When I rehoused Yeva (my new sling,) I put a small water bowl (tiny water bottle cap) in there for her. That is one thing I noticed about her pet-store-enclosure: no water source!! Ugh...Needless to say, Yeva submerged the front part of her lil body in that bottle water cap. She is so stinkin adorable ❤❤❤
The Ts in my local store never have a water bowl Nd there all under fed it's shame coz not that difficult To care for shes happy he got new mumma

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 4 and am looking to get one every few months or so. All adult females, all in display cases.

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
I am already totally addicted! I got my first two tarantulas a week and a half ago... The day they came in the mail, I made my second T purchase. They should be here tomorrow. :smug:
I already have an extensive wish list for my birthday in April and every other holiday this year. I have a feeling my "starter pack" will be well on it's way before the year is out... Man, I need to build more shelves. ;)

Brad1993

Arachnopeon
I am already totally addicted! I got my first two tarantulas a week and a half ago... The day they came in the mail, I made my second T purchase. They should be here tomorrow. :smug:
I already have an extensive wish list for my birthday in April and every other holiday this year. I have a feeling my "starter pack" will be well on it's way before the year is out... Man, I need to build more shelves. ;)
Lol checking ya calender for all the holidays yea and I'm bulding a shed to get more shelfs !! But no more Ts till its done :( gunner be so hard