Skittish A Bicoloratum

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My female A. Bicoloratum. I rarely take her out because she runs so fast. She has molted once in the last year so I am not sure if she is matured or not.

butt shot...

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1. How do you know if a female is mature?
2. Nice butt shot :D

bakaichi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
1. How do you know if a female is mature?
2. Nice butt shot :D
1.. from what i heard..male A.bicoloratrum are more darkish ..doesnt have much of the orange color..
Ps.. corrrect me if im wrong,

2 yes is a nice butt shot ~~

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
1.. from what i heard..male A.bicoloratrum are more darkish ..doesnt have much of the orange color..
Ps.. corrrect me if im wrong,

2 yes is a nice butt shot ~~
Ok, so now I know the diff bet male and female, how do I now tell she's ready to mate?

Paulie B

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are a slow grower and are only good for 4 to 5 inches at maturity. I dont think they do come any bigger than yours so at a guess she is mature. She is bigger than my specimen. Males at full maturity loose the gold colouration and turn pure black in colour. I have read that they are not often bred in captivity. They are sought after and sell for big money.

She is a beauty. Good luck with her.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are a slow grower and are only good for 4 to 5 inches at maturity. I dont think they do come any bigger than yours so at a guess she is mature. She is bigger than my specimen. Males at full maturity loose the gold colouration and turn pure black in colour. I have read that they are not often bred in captivity. They are sought after and sell for big money.

She is a beauty. Good luck with her.

Oh that means its another challenge to breed her... Well currently I am trying to breed by G. Pulchra. I guess I always try the challenging ones, huh...

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What a beautiful T. Handling seems not to be a problem.
She doesn't brush off hair and never have I seen her do a threat pose. I just try to be careful not to startle her since she runs very very fast.

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
soooo hard to find a male specimen of this species here in the Philippines...