Skeleton Leg Tarantulas

Miiiukz

Arachnopeon
Am I not looking in the right places or is the Skeleton Leg Tarantula hard to find? I live in the west coast of the US so I'm not sure if its just location or if I'm not looking hard enough.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
If you haven't been, i would suggest searching with the scientific name.

E. murinus

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I am in Los Angeles, and I bought Ephebopus murinus sling, so for sure I know there are sellers available.

There is one seller in classified I always go to / buy from, who sells Ephebopus murinus currently. Mine is from that seller. I could PM you the info if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miiiukz

Arachnopeon
I am in Los Angeles, and I bought Ephebopus murinus sling, so for sure I know there are sellers available.
Can you give me some names or websites? I have a hard time finding the peoole.

There is one seller in classified I always go to / buy from, who sells Ephebopus murinus currently. Mine is from that seller. I could PM you the info if you want.
Alright thanks man! I’ve dreamed of adding a skeleton to my collection. Can you tell me how the transaction goes as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Can you give me some names or websites? I have a hard time finding the peoole.
Moderator note: We don't allow links to online stores, dealers, or ads on the discussion boards (as they are akin to endorsements or advertisements), although members are free to share such links via private message.

Check out our Classifieds section. You'll find lots of spiders for sale by businesses and hobbyists. (You can't post replies in the Classifieds section. Contact the seller by sending a private message or using whatever contact method is specified in the thread or on the reviews page.)

If you are looking for a particular species, search Classifieds for the scientific name. The genus name is often abbreviated to the first initial, so if you are not finding results with the binomial, such as Ephebopus murinus, try just the species name, such as murinus. (Be aware that there are some species that share the same species name but belong to different genera, so check the genus before ordering.)

Whether you're buying from someone here or another Web site, you should read reviews here before ordering. (When you're reading a classified ad, you can quickly find the seller's review page by clicking the user name and then clicking "Reviews & Reports Page.") Don't forget to post a review after the transaction is complete.

Google is another way to find red flags, but I would disregard positive reviews on any site where the company being reviewed has editorial control (for example, on the company's Web site or on a Facebook page owned or moderated by the company).

Note: Many people recommend against buying spiders from stores that primarily deal in reptiles, as they often don't know what they are doing, and it's anyone's guess whether you will receive the species and gender you ordered.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Not the skeleton leg, but N.chromatus have the same patterning and look better IMO, check them out if your into that look for a tarantula.

Cas S

Arachnoknight
Not the skeleton leg, but N.chromatus have the same patterning and look better IMO, check them out if your into that look for a tarantula.

I have no clue why but I dont really like the look of those one (chromatus, geniculata, seemani, etc) but I LOVE E murinus, every time I see one I seriously consider getting one. I found a 3 inch female for 80 and almost just bought it and didn't tell my parents. But I didn't.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
I have no clue why but I dont really like the look of those one (chromatus, geniculata, seemani, etc) but I LOVE E murinus, every time I see one I seriously consider getting one. I found a 3 inch female for 80 and almost just bought it and didn't tell my parents. But I didn't.
I am actually offended

esa space station

Arachnoknight
On a seperate note im fond of the the skeleton tarantula (mainly due to its tropical locality northern brazil/venezuela /f guyana )