Sinea diadema

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
My female Sinea diadema laid bunches of eggs before she died. Any tips/advice on rearing them? I enjoyed feeding her when she was alive.

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You can try keeping them on flightless fruit flies when they hatch

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, any tips on getting them to hatch?
I had them in sealed container before with no water and they still hatched, so they probably don't require much humidity to hatch. To be safe I'd recommend keeping the eggs in ventilated container and mist about once in 3 days

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I had them in sealed container before with no water and they still hatched, so they probably don't require much humidity to hatch. To be safe I'd recommend keeping the eggs in ventilated container and mist about once in 3 days
Sounds good thanks! I'll update this thread once they hopefully hatch.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I'm by no means an expert, but all the assassin bug nymphs I've raised (Native or not) have scavenged pre-killed crickets just as well as my tarantula slings, so I'd give that a shot with some legs and such maybe? Just an idea for a more substantial meal.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I'm by no means an expert, but all the assassin bug nymphs I've raised (Native or not) have scavenged pre-killed crickets just as well as my tarantula slings, so I'd give that a shot with some legs and such maybe? Just an idea for a more substantial meal.
Will do. I actually have basically an endless supply of fruitflies, so I'll try both.