Sick T

Lakota

Arachnopeon
I'm really sorry for this - pet stores are really awful when it comes to tarantulas. You Avic doesn't really need a lamp - room temps are perfectly fine, unless you or someone around you loves to crank up the AC.

All the best for your spider. I hope she'll be fine :)
Thank you she's an amazing girl and because of her I got into others. My Goliath is a snot though and I don't mess with her my pumpkin patch is adorable though she's got her nice tunnel and a healthy eater.

But Aphrodite is my little love bug

Lakota

Arachnopeon
I love it!!! I saved a pic because I'm going to strive to get something similar done thank you guys so much

ediblepain

Arachnosquire
Got it! Thank you again for answering my post I feel like an idiot. But I want what's best for my guys
You are not an idiot. Making mistakes is a part of learning. Luckily there is a wealth of knowledge here, and lots of experienced people that can help you. good luck!

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
Those enclosures are beautiful. I'll be (trying) to build something similar for when my versicolors when they outgrow their cups. How did you make the holes?
I just used a drill bit. The boxes are from Hobby Lobby.

Lakota

Arachnopeon
She was sick she came sick from petsmart I'm pretty sure. I won't buy another from them my other Ts are doing well though