Show off your tarantula display set up

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I am very thrilled with my tarantula set up. I would love to see what others have set up for their collection.

My only concern is that they don't have their own quiet little space so there's sunlight, some movement, and activity. Seems okay so far but I will keep an eye out. For a long time they lived in a closet at my office, then in a closet at home, and now this.

-A picture of the locking display case. It is the Fabrikor from IKEA. Enclosures on the top 2 shelves and containers for husbandry supplies below. I make sure to open it for a few minutes every day for some air circulation.
-Details of the enclosures with the labels I just made for them, including my silly nicknames for all of them.
The 3 newbies are too small for the enclosures I made for them but as they are all fast growing species, they will be in there soon enough. There is more room in the cabinet but once all these guys grow up, it is going to be quite full considering almost all of them are slings or juveniles.
-Also have my tarantula diary to keep track of things. Since my collection is small, it doesn't need to be too elaborate. I took some notes from @miss moxie very helpful and inspiring post on record keeping. http://arachnoboards.com/threads/record-keeping.299010/page-2

Attachments

Last edited:

grumpycow3

Arachnosquire
mine is kind of bad but wait till you see the pics of the rest of my room, i have no idea where i'll put them when i get more (ignore the mess and the saw is for cork bark)

Attachments

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I like your style, everything so tidy! Brava! :)

I'm a 'nuts' when it comes to that, ah ah, I can't stand mess.

Still today I have nightmares if I think about how much my brother was the opposite of me, when we lived together... imagine who was the one that fixed everything :rofl:

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I like your style, everything so tidy! Brava! :)

I'm a 'nuts' when it comes to that, ah ah, I can't stand mess.

Still today I have nightmares if I think about how much my brother was the opposite of me, when we lived together... imagine who was the one that fixed everything :rofl:
Thank you so much for the appreciation, my friend! I agree that messes are no fun. I am quite tidy. I hope my Ts appreciate how organized everything is and stop messing up their water dishes.