Show me your Terrestrial NW enclosures!

Roachesintheivy

Arachnopeon
I'd love to see some examples of enclosures for terrestrial NW Species! Make sure to specify what's being housed in it, too!

One of the best things about these boards is some of the awsome enclosures that people make for their Ts, but I'm up for anything, simplistic or extravagant.

cold blood

Staff member
I house in sterilite...I love the fact that I can ventilate them in any manner I choose.....and they're very inexpensive....so I can spend my $ where it counts...on ts.

Large slings (1"+)are housed in 16oz deli cups till about 3"

BladeGypsy

Arachnoknight
I generally house in either Jamie's acrylic enclosures or (more economically, and commonly) flat Faunariums in the medium size, product number from Exo-Terra is PT-2300.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Here is my T. stirmi enclosure. It is glass with a locking mesh top. Lets humidity out easily and she has done well for the past few molts in there. Probably my best looking cage. Basic, but looks good and the T loves it :D

Attachments

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Figured I would add again. Just bought a really nice display cage for my P. cancerides, just set it up today :D Also, picked up a Stichoplastis sp. Nicaragua at the fair, so this is my NW terrestrial enclosure with low materials and a little simplicity ;)

Attachments