Advertisement My Neoholothele incei finally molted last week. I think it is still one molt away from being fully grown, but I could be wrong. But either way it has plenty of room in its current enclosure and doesn't need to be rehoused, which is why I'm especially hesitant to mess with the webbing. It has fully webbed everything up and I can't see at all to figure out where the molt might be under its web tunnels. If this were a more arid species, I really wouldn't be worried, but since it does like damp substrate, this is one of the enclosures where I have to be very quick about removing boluses (boli?) etc or it will mold/grow fungus. There is plenty of ventilation throughout the enclosure but obviously it hasn't exactly built the tunnels with a cross breeze in mind. I know that a spot of mold here or there is no problem to a healthy tarantula, and since it's not a common occurrence in my enclosures I usually just spot clean it without much issue. But it was a decent size before it molted... like 1.5"... so I'm nervous that it could really cause a mold/rotting issue down there somewhere. All my other tarantulas kick their molts out but it's been over 7 days now and it looks like this one wants to hold onto their molt. Should I try to find the molt and remove it, or just leave it be? Or just keep an eye on things and watch for mold? I'm just worried that I wouldn't be able to see it if there was some sort of explosion, and I don't want to end up with a bloom of mites or fungus or something because I wasn't able to see it and nip it in the bud.