Shipping Typo Mistake (Now what to do)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
You're not into any of the kinky Japanese sex stuff are you? I hear that can be expensive. I mean because just looking at your avatar...you know...just sayin.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully I put in enough big grins so you know I am joking.

Just a few anecdotes on shipping. I had a package of baby collared lizards end up in South Dakota because of a zip code error (not sure whose but I'm guessing the seller :angelic: ) They arrived on a Friday night and when an employee came in on Sunday she noticed them and the "Live Harmless Reptiles" written on the box so she opened the box, gave them a few drops of water and carefully sealed them back up. I got them the following Tuesday alive and well.

A friend of mine got a postcard from Europe (Italy I think) that was simply addressed

Guido
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Guido is his nickname and appears nowhere on his address. Apparently the Lake Geneva Wisconsin was enough to get it there and someone at the PO knew him. I'm not sure how long it took but I saw the postcard so I know he wasn't full of crap.
Nope, not anything that kinky. My family is into koi fish and ponds and stuff which was super expensive and my family use to have a pool size pond, but sadly we only have one small pond left since we got rid of the big one. Also I collect figures, and yes they cost more than my T.'s by long shot. But i'm not that of a kinky guy LOL :rofl:

cold blood

Staff member
Nope, not anything that kinky. My family is into koi fish and ponds and stuff which was super expensive and my family use to have a pool size pond, but sadly we only have one small pond left since we got rid of the big one. Also I collect figures, and yes they cost more than my T.'s by long shot. But i'm not that of a kinky guy LOL :rofl:
Cool, so you are a fish guy!!:cool: Those koi can get expensive quick.

Ya should just put bass in those ponds;)

sschind

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now I see. I owned a pet store for 20 years so I know how expensive the koi can be. I never got into the high end ones but I saw the lists from time to time. We all have our weaknesses. I know if I had the money my Green Bay Packer collection would put my tarantulas to shame as well.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Cool, so you are a fish guy!!:cool: Those koi can get expensive quick.

Ya should just put bass in those ponds;)
TBH my brother had a dumb idea and did just that. Threw a large mouth bass in there about 13'', hoping to have a "communal pond", but nope!! next 2 days one of our Showa Doitsu Koi was eaten and my dad lost it, so he decided no fish but only goldfish, comets, shubunkin, and koi's only. Costed about $165 alone, it was around 3''-5''. But yea, sadly those good old days are gone and that pond is no more. But love those days, we just have the small pond left, But we only buy japanese organic feeder and essential needs only. No more koi's.

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
I now have to watch like a hawk for any of my packages because they don't pay attention to what the package says, and they don't attempt to deliver to the door at all anymore, even for signature deliveries, since our apartment complex installed new mail boxes with large doors for packages. They just put them in that hot metal box and call it good. :shifty:
I think the solution is to just use the portal online to have the post office hold all mail next time I get a shipment of T's. I don't know if that service is available in all areas, though.