Shipping to Philippines

Kevs

Arachnopeon
Hello,
Just an inquiry, im relatively new to the hobby and have acquired a few Ts from fellow keepers here.

Ive been browsing through some shops that ive heard from youtube but unfortunately they dont ship in our country.

Can anyone recommend shops/breeders that can do so?

Thank you.

Kevs

Arachnopeon
Hello,
Just an inquiry, im relatively new to the hobby and have acquired a few Ts from fellow keepers here.

Ive been browsing through some shops that ive heard from youtube but unfortunately they dont ship in our country.

Thank you.

Minty

@londontarantulas
Hello,

Thank you.
I don't think any non-Philippine seller will ship to your country, unless you can provide them with a permit proving you can keep them.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I've heard good things about MyHomeNature (located in Hong Kong), although I haven't dealt with them myself and you would have to check with your country's import laws. There are several other Filipino hobbyists on here as well, so you might check with them to see where they get their specimens as well.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

Kevs

Arachnopeon
Will inquire with our government agency that issues permits for me to be able to legally import captively bred Ts.

Thanks again.