1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharno

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Vixvy, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Vixvy

Vixvy Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    Its a great privilege to be the first one to make a review for a wonderful friend of mine Sharno. We did a couple of trades and all are PERFECT and EXCELLENT! Looking forward for more deals my friend!

2. Nada

Nada Arachnoknight

I just completed a trade with Sharno. Everything was great! I look forward to more trades in the future.

3. n0rmal

n0rmal Arachnopeon

socal
    met up with Sharno today for a trade and everything went very good! i traded a t.strimi sling for 2 b.auratum slings, both were in good health. would do future trades/breeding loans etc...

A+ member

4. Oreo

Oreo Arachnocookie

Positive! Received my end of a trade today and I couldn't be happier. Sharno kept great communication and shipping was very fast. I look forward to many more transactions, thanks again!

5. Warblie26

Warblie26 Arachnopeon

Just received my trade from Sharno. Great packaging, excellent communication. I would not hesitate to swap a few more.

Thanks Sharno
    Warblie26

6. longviewsteven

longviewsteven Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

I received 8 slings alive and well yesterday from Sharon which was her part of the trade. Her communication was great and her packaging was flawless, packed in individual vials, insulated box w/cool pack. Look forward to doing more business.

7. Jaymillion

Jaymillion Arachnopeon

I did a trade with Sharno and have received my end of the trade. I am completely satisfied and would definitely do business with her again! Thanks again Sharno!!

8. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just completed a trade with Sharon and everything went very smoothly. Part of her end of the trade molted and needed a week to harden, but she went ahead and shipped out my stuff first. It was well packed and in great shape.

9. Received my end of the trade from Sharon. Everything arrived well and communication was topnotch! Ill definitely do business with her again in the near future!!

10. abboreal

abboreal Arachnopeon

Recently completed a trade with Sharon, everything was packed very well, and she was a pleasure to work with.

Definitely look forward to working with her in the future!

11. travismyers

travismyers Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!

Just completed a trade with Sharon and couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and great packing. She shipped fast and everything arrived healthy! Highly recommended to all! I hope to do more business in the future! Thanks again Sharon!

Travis