1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexing

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Petah Parkah, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Petah Parkah

Petah Parkah Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    IMG_6875.JPG CAn anyone please sex my G. Pulchripes?

2. CyclingSam

CyclingSam Arachnosquire Active Member

Potentially, but not with this picture. You will need to flip it over and open up the abdomen. Make sure there is good light on it and try and make sure the camera is focused. You want the shot to be clear between the book lungs (the white patch things. there should be four of them). The important part will be between the first set of book lungs (the set closest to the head, not the set closest to the butt).

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Rittdk01

Rittdk01 Arachnosquire

Indiana
    Male :troll:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Petah Parkah

That's upsetting

5. Petah Parkah

I
    ll'l try

6. Petah Parkah

IMG_6970.JPG IMG_6970.JPG

7. CyclingSam

CyclingSam Arachnosquire Active Member

This is my female at about that size. If you zoom in on the middle of the picture, then you will see a a little half circle flap with two antenna looking things (kinda like the android logo). Those are the parts that make it female. I am still struggling to see clearly in your picture. Enough to call the gender with confidence at least. You should be able to see this part at your T's size. If that part is not there, then it is male.

8. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Arachnodemon Active Member

The troll face usually means he's teasing you. ;)