Setting up my first 2 vivariums this week.

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
Right now everything is in bags so nothing to show yet. This is going to be a fun long process! I have a 18x18x24 and a 12x12x18 ZooMed terrariums. The larger one is getting dart frogs, but the smaller one I am going to start setting up for my P. metallica or P. rufilata. I'm leaning towards the metallica cause I just dont think 12x12x18 is large enough for a forever home for a rufilata. What do you think? Once I fill it with substrate and everything. I'm going to loose 5 inches. It will be 12x12x13-14ish.

Prophet

Arachnosquire
Nice and its always the most exciting planning everything out, then following through. What color dart frogs are you getting or have already?

Venomgland

Arachnosquire
Nice and its always the most exciting planning everything out, then following through. What color dart frogs are you getting or have already?
I'm not sure yet. I figure I can only fit 3. I like the lowland bronze but they are sold out everywhere. I'll probably get those blue ones with black spots that everyone has. They sound pretty hardy and have a very quiet mating call. Thats a huge pluse

Prophet

Arachnosquire
I'm not sure yet. I figure I can only fit 3. I like the lowland bronze but they are sold out everywhere. I'll probably get those blue ones with black spots that everyone has. They sound pretty hardy and have a very quiet mating call. Thats a huge pluse
Yea I'm a fan of dart frogs. They all have a nice sleak look to them. Good luck with whatever you get and put up some pics.