Genus Sericopelma

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
very nice T's....that would be awsome to get a breeding project going...wish i had one to offer

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Alex,

Here is one of the young juvenile females I grabed when we were in Stuttgard last year... just molted... such a nice species...

Take care

Martin

Last edited:

Steve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi @,

very nice animal Martin! I think i know these one *fg*.
If somebody have some to sell, let me know!

Cheers,
Steffen

metallica

Arachnoking
Old Timer
tarcan said:
Hey Alex,

Here is one of the young juvenile females I grabed when we were in Stuttgard last year... just molted... such a nice species...

Take care

Martin
please don't post any more. i can still kick myself for not getting those... and for that price!

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Eddy, you had the whole day to grab them as I only seen them at the last minute when everyone was packing up before the lectures! ;P

Steffen... yep, I am sure you know these, you probably fed them for me for a while... thanks again! :D

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
spiderPeter said:
My male matured few weeks ago, so I made some pictures....
1 female mated, next 3 to go... :razz:
Enjoy them!
Holy Cow! Hey, now I know, what I want for my T. purpureus male! :D Very beautiful species. If You'll have success, please send me some slings.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nemesis6sic6 said:
Very nice looking T. I love the tarsus on this species they look like Theraphosa, Pamphobeteus, Xenesthis(butt), Megaphobema with a hint of P. irminia :D
are they closely related?
Hi,
I think closely related to all (in fact the closest relatives within the Theraphosinae) but as Kelly said, not P.irminia.

Cheers,
Steve

P.S. Martin G.!! Long time no hear! I will be writing you soon (I'm so keen to hear about your trip!!), much new information!! Take care!! :)

hooale

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@Martin; nice! No regrets?

@Eddy; 40 EUR for a small juv. female is not really cheap!

@Peter; great, i hope you have more luck then me. I had an eggsack but it was eaten. Now i am waiting for my males to mature.

tarcan

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Steve, yeah, long time indeed... write when you get the chance...

Alex, not a single regret! he he for me that was cheap enough... all are females as promised by the person who was selling them...

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very nice. I love the difference in coloration between sexes. very pretty! :clap:

Karen

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow Martin! That is one stunning specimen! Thank you for the shots.

Cheers!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pics. I wish I could have jumped on those when they were for sale a few weeks ago.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think Brandon still has a few left. Heck of a spider, I love this genus and would love to see more on the market.

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man, you guys are so lucky to have those... It's not easy to get them here in Canada. :wall: I love this genus. Nice pics.

Cheers!