Selling. A possible unfortunate end

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
So, I’m not sure how to start this or even what to say, certain circumstances have came up recently and there are things that I need to think about to get through.
Unfortunately my T’s have became more of a hindrance during this time. So the point of this thread is to ask, how would I sell, who do I sell to and how much do I sell for, I want to sell all of them including the enclosures.
F 3.5” Aphonopelma Chalcodes
F 5” Cyriopagopus Vonwirthi
F 5.5” Theraphosa Stirmi
F 6” Aphonopelma sp. Guatemala
Suspect F 2” Ceratogyrus Marshalli

Thank you in advance for the responses

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
Bro i want your c.vonwirthi. I have a big sterilite tub with her name on it and 14" of dirt to play in. Let me know. That sucks buddy but tarantulas are not going anywhere, once you get into a postition to get tarantulas again there will be a plethora of tarantulas available for you to buy.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Well you can sell them in the "For Sale" section of this forum, or if you don't feel like dealing with shipping and packing and all that jazz, throw up an ad on Craigslist. Maybe even hit up someone on this forum that's not too far from you, if you know anybody.

For prices, I'd get a general idea of how much they're worth by looking at the For Sale section and seeing what specimens similar to yours are going for. It's not a bad idea to check out online stores to see what they're selling their ts for as well. If you're looking to have them gone fast, sell them for a lower price than the average price. That's kinda common sense, but I thought I'd add it regardless.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're in this situation. As 0311usmc said, the hobby isn't going anywhere. Once you're in a position to come back, you'll have access to all the tarantulas there are now and more. I hope whatever's going on in your life passes quickly and painlessly.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Bro i want your c.vonwirthi. I have a big sterilite tub with her name on it and 14" of dirt to play in. Let me know. That sucks buddy but tarantulas are not going anywhere, once you get into a postition to get tarantulas again there will be a plethora of tarantulas available for you to buy.
Absolutely, we can work something out, just pm me

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Oof, sorry to read this, I'm sure this is not an easy decision to make.

I'm a junkie for Aphonopelma. We are literally on other sides of the country, but once the weather is a bit warmer, if you are still looking for a home for your Guatemala, lemee know.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Oof, sorry to read this, I'm sure this is not an easy decision to make.

I'm a junkie for Aphonopelma. We are literally on other sides of the country, but once the weather is a bit warmer, if you are still looking for a home for your Guatemala, lemee know.
Absolutely, thanks for the reply and yes it was a tough decision, I love them but it’s too much right now and I want them to be happy

Update: I’ve made the decision to keep my Theraphosa Stirmi. I really want to watch her grow

Well you can sell them in the "For Sale" section of this forum, or if you don't feel like dealing with shipping and packing and all that jazz, throw up an ad on Craigslist. Maybe even hit up someone on this forum that's not too far from you, if you know anybody.

For prices, I'd get a general idea of how much they're worth by looking at the For Sale section and seeing what specimens similar to yours are going for. It's not a bad idea to check out online stores to see what they're selling their ts for as well. If you're looking to have them gone fast, sell them for a lower price than the average price. That's kinda common sense, but I thought I'd add it regardless.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're in this situation. As 0311usmc said, the hobby isn't going anywhere. Once you're in a position to come back, you'll have access to all the tarantulas there are now and more. I hope whatever's going on in your life passes quickly and painlessly.
Thank you for you’re reply, it was very helpful, and thank you for the last comment, I also hope so as well

Last edited by a moderator: