1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] Sellers in Poland

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Maslorez, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Advertisement
    I tell you how the whole thing works, without talking at all now about T's since they aren't relevant on what I want to say now.

When I order stuff from the U.S, shipping prices are higher. Why? Simple. I rely on USPS Priority International. Fast as hell, everything tracked and whatever. IMO excellent service. Or EMS from Japan etc

Those cheap as hell shipping prices are so damn cheap because they are like (sorta) the Italian 'Posta prioritaria', which is fast and cheap, yes, but isn't tracked at all plus no signature request-proof is asked (obviously, almost no one in Italy rely on such a service when it comes to ship/receive items more priced than 5 Euro).

Those parcels, in sum, are basically European pure basic normal mail parcels, nothing more. Yeah, maybe there's the signature request on delivery, but that's all. So consider that.

This talking about, however, receiving normal legal 'crap' because in the case of ordering T's from Europe (or for that matter Africa, Oceania, whatever) there's the so called brown boxing issue importation to consider, unless both parts (sender, receiver importer) can legally do that, which I bet my manly parts VS a normal mint candy here isn't the case :troll:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Andrea82

Andrea82 Arachnoking Active Member

Don't buy without proper import and border fees. And I think shipping something from Europe to US costs a bit more than 6 dollars. It costs that amount from Poland to me ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

You would be committing a felony. I suggest you look up this type of thing BEFORE doing it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lokee85

Lokee85 Arachnoknight Active Member

@cold blood, I know, I face-palm myself every time I think about that. I was so dumb... :banghead::bag:

@ArachnidSpecilist, it's not worth the risks at ALL. You can find really good deals on T prices and shipping from people in the US, you just have to look. Check out the classifieds here and message some of the US sellers that say to respond with zip for shipping quotes. You'd be surprised.

I made the mistake I did and I regret it. Even though everything turned out ok, if I'd known then what I know now, I NEVER would have even considered doing it. It's not worth the legal risks you face OR the possible repercussions to the hobby.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/brown-boxing-defined-importation-process.304940/