second t?

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good...good.{D You're becoming more like me every day. :clap:

--the nature boy
It's actually replacing "Lucifer" my MM male that passed away recently.

And no you won't catch me trying to take pictures with it sitting on my face or anything similar. lol

OP - GBB's like it dry. No humidity issues with this one.

jellybean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
a mexican red knee, pretty and docile, chaco gold knee - pretty and friendly
or any avicularia - so pretty

aracnophiliac

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Depending on what you like to see in a T. will depend on what you would like to start with..I find that all T.s are easy to care for(more so than a dog) but for a docil and easy starter i would suggest either a pink toe or a T.blondie depending on how much contact you are planning on having with it . the T.Blondie was my first and she is still my fav.

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
go for a GBB or mexican red knee i have both as slings! or a b.klaasi they are kinda rare but min is only 3/4" and is a awesome eater and pretty active even at that young!!:D

Triggerman73

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
are the L parahybana very calm?
well, somewhat...you shouldn't have a problem but i do have one thing to add... the OBT's will rip your face off... i would wait until you have at least 3 T's before getting a baboon...i personally think my next T will be an L. Parahybana (Pink salmon birdeater). oh btw, do you have a psycho rosie or is it calm?

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Avicularia Sp.

I vote for Avicularia sp. I have A. avicularia and A. versicolor, they are great. However, I love my P. scrofa's personality. It loves to "go on walks".
The second you pop the cage it is walking calmly to my hand if in cage, or to the edge of cage if it is not. It seems to prefer being on me than anything. I let it on the bed and it climbs right back on me. I try to get it back it cage, and it tries to resist by crawing back on my hand or up my arm. While I believe that T's are and should be mostly display animals, I can't help but find this endearing. I don't know if this is common for P. Scrofa, or just this one. But it has certainly been a fun one for me. Peace ryan

lilboyblu123

Arachnopeon
if you want somthing calm go with a B.smithi. take a long time to grow though! it may not be to exiting but its colorfull and calm!

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you want somthing calm go with a B.smithi. take a long time to grow though! it may not be to exiting but its colorfull and calm!
Do you happen to think that he may have already got his new T since you decided to resurrect a thread that is 10 months old? I seriously doubt he is still trying to decide :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: