1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Seasons" for Ts?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by doodleBug, Jul 14, 2017.

1. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

Advertisement
    I've used regular light too. Some get spooked, most don't IME. The only reason I'd go with moonlight bulbs/color is if one wants to display them throughout the night, and observe etc. You can certainly see better that's for sure. I used to use one for my Lep Gex, HUGE difference over a red light. Red lights are a waste of my time generally.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. doodleBug

doodleBug Arachnopeon Active Member

@viper69 Any light with a blue cast/filter will work? I didn't know humans see better in blue lengths lol the things I learn from the T community. Anywho, my current sleep schedule involves me waking around 10 or 11 am, going to work 1pm-9pm, coming home and being awake till about 1 or 2am, repeat. So I'm awake for a large part of my spiders "day" and would love to see them out and about! Would, say, this work?

3. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

Might work, never used that one before. It won't hurt them mind you provided it's not very bright, which might be hard to tell during daylight. Just save your receipt.