1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Scorpionluva

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by BFE Pets, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Advertisement
    POSITIVE!
    A half dozen R. junceus & a half dozen U. pilosus. Great communication, very helpful and enthusiastic in answering my questions, EXCELLENT packing, and very thoughtful with the freebies. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have started to buy a few species of scorps through Eric. I have nothing but good to say about the guy. All the scorpions I have received from him have been in great health and his packaging has a lot of care put into it. I also have to say he has been more then willing to share his knowledge on scorpions with me. It's more of an experience than a purchase with him. In all aspects, Eric has exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him any time! I'm looking forward to future experiences with him, thanks for all your help.

Logan

• Like Like x 1
  3. POSITIVE!
    Just received my second purchase from Eric, a 1.1 pair of R garridoi and a 1.1 pair of P raudus dark. All arrived in excellent shape and he even threw in a freebie. This transaction was equally as excellent as the first, regarding communication, speed, packing, and the health of the scorps. I've no doubt that that next sale post he pops up will result in some additions to my collection. Thanks Eric!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheScorpionMan

TheScorpionMan Arachnoknight

Texas
    I got my package, although it took about 5 days because my post office doesn't know what theyre doing. But all specimens were alive and healthy. Good packing. Would buy again

• Like Like x 1
  5. ButhidaeBomb

ButhidaeBomb Cant Re-Member Arachnosupporter

PERFECT!!!

Received a small group from Eric a few days ago. Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable guy. Package arrived on time as promised. Communication with quick and flawless with him following up on the status and health. Very pleased with my purchase from Eric and cant wait to place another order with him. Thank you Eric. I really appreciate it. The freebie was a very pleasant surprise as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. brancsikia339

brancsikia339 Arachnopeon

NY
    Amazing!
    Just received my H. Franzwerneri from Eric and it was packed amazingly and diligently. Extremely healthy animals! Also quick to respond and will answer any question you have, he's great with communication. I also very much enjoyed the freebie you threw in! Thanks again Eric and I will definitely be buying from you again!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just received 17 more scorps from Eric today. Even in the Arizona heat! all of the scorpions arrived alive, healthy, and on time. I have bought 6 different species from Eric 40+ scorps. I count myself lucky to do business with the guy. Thanks again Eric for all the great scorps and especially the knowledge you've gladly shared with me. Looking forward to future business!! Eric has also sent me freebies every order, Thanks buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Halftrak

Halftrak Arachnopeon

Just got eight little Rhopalurus junceus from Eric, and all were immediately running around and investigating their enclosures. Well packed, priced great, and easy to contact for questions. Doesnt really get any better than that. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  9. brancsikia339

brancsikia339 Arachnopeon

NY
    Got another package from Eric today! Everything was absolutely perfect! Amazing packaging, great communication and very healthy animals every time. Thanks again Eric!

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheScorpionMan

Texas
    Got my Hottentotta Franzwerneri from eric today, packing was once again perrrfect and the animals were in fact healthy and in good condition. would buy again

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just received another 27 little buddies in the mail expertly packed!! Eric, again sent me super healthy scorpions. Two of the species I received I hadn't kept before and Like all the times before he gladly shared any info on the species I needed. If you want a healthy animal and know your getting exactly what you paid for, other then some sweet freebies Eric is your guy! For someone new to the hobby going through someone like Eric is ideal. He freely shares his knowledge on species that you get and cares that the animals are going to receive the correct husbandry. We need more people like this man in the hobby. I always look forward to doing future business thanks man!

Logan

• Like Like x 1
  12. JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC Arachnosquire

SoCal
    Positive.

Excellent seller and community member. Eric provided a great amount of information on the scorpions I purchased and was very quick and thorough when responding to any questions I had. Packaging was excellent and he even threw in a little something extra.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I made an order this week for 3 Hottentotta Franzwerneri , He sent me 4 (one for a freebie) They all arrived in great health and packaged very well. I will recommend him to everyone and will absolutely order from him again

• Like Like x 1
  14. kaze

kaze Arachnopeon

Positive
    Hi Eric, thanks for the scorps and extras~!
    Also, I really appreciate the good communication and flexibility on shipping.
    The packing job was very tidy as well~!

~K

• Like Like x 1
  15. Newports

Newports Arachnobaron Old Timer

Very positive experience with Triprion/Eric

Haven't ordered scorpions in a while and I am glad I dealt with Eric when I did recently.
    2x P. Trans scorpions arrived very well packaged and they look very healthy.

He is well informed on the specimens ages and seems like a very knowledgeable person.

Shipping times were right on and I am sure we will do more deals down the road.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Very positive

Did a trade with Eric and he sent me some great scorps.
    Packing was excellent and everyone arrive alive and well.
    Will definitely be doing more business with him in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  17. +++POSITIVE+++

I Just received another great package from Eric. I have been continually buying scorpions from this guy for several months and let me tell you he is LEGIT!! Very consistent with his high quality service and reliability. I couldn't recommend a better person to buy some great healthy animals from. In all aspects Eric is a great person to know. Inside and outside the hobby this is one soild dude who will always deliver. Can't thank you enough for all the great advice and info you've freely shared with me. I'm already planning my next order through him. I'm sure it will be another great experience + Eric has never failed to send me a sweet freebie lol. Thanks again for all the great scorpions and help man!! :)

Logan

• Like Like x 1
  18. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

ohio
    Completed another flawless trade with Eric. I highly recommend him to ANYONE. Very personable, very professional, and he even packs better than I do! (Hard feat to accomplish!) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. +++EXELLENT+++

Eric sent me another great package of healthy animals. This man is consistent with his high quality and awesome communication. He is the first guy I go to when I want great scorpions at sweet price. The guy continues to answer my questions and give me great advice he truly is a great person! Thanks again for all the awesome new buddies. I'm looking forward to my next order :)

Logan

20. TheScorpionMan

Texas
    Another excellent order from Eric!
    All scorpions arrived healthy and in excellent condition.
    As always A+ packaging, animals, and communication!