Scorpion Videos

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Trigger happy Bothriurus sp.

Here's a clip of my new Bothriurus sp. He's a bit trigger happy as you can see. He had a really hard time killing the butter worm, so eventually I head crushed it and it dragged it into his hide. I guess they have really mild venom like P. imps.

Sorry about the quality. That's YouTube for ya... cuts the quality in half.

[YOUTUBE]slExaKNBeo0[/YOUTUBE]

I hope he gets bigger than this!

Two more videos:

[YOUTUBE]Wl7J-xjzwPU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yFSVNacpDyU[/YOUTUBE]

I went out of my way to find songs with no cuss words in them beforehand.

Enjoy, guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks, V ;)

Oddly enough I just fed him and went straight to this comment. I have a piece of a clay pot in there with some cork bark in front of it for his hide. 50/50 peat/sand mix. He's dug out a little scrape under the bark and I got the cricket to jump in front of it and he grabbed it instantly {D. His little fat tail is pretty cool, too. He's extremely docile as well. Overall cool little scorp to have :)

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks, V ;)

Oddly enough I just fed him and went straight to this comment. I have a piece of a clay pot in there with some cork bark in front of it for his hide. 50/50 peat/sand mix. He's dug out a little scrape under the bark and I got the cricket to jump in front of it and he grabbed it instantly {D. His little fat tail is pretty cool, too. He's extremely docile as well. Overall cool little scorp to have :)
Where did you get him from? Adam? If so I saw that same scorpion at an expo that was here.;P

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You are right, young squall! :D

I had expected a bigger scorpion than what I got. I thought that he was just a baby yet and wouldn't grow any bigger. Lokal had said that it looked adult-size to him. He's an awesome little scorp, though!

Also, I don't know anyone in the hobby that keeps one of these little guys, so that's pretty neat as well :D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a series of videos covering all aspects of scorpion/tarantula/roach care, and it will continue to grow in episodes. This is my youtube channel and from this you should be able to find answers to a lot of questions you might have.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bugRunners

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I saw Cypress Hill at Bonarroo and I have never seen such a massive cloud of weed smoke. They were smoking blunts on stage, as was everyone in the audience it was ridiculous. Looked like a fog of THC had rolled through {D

CorsePerVita

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mesobuthus Martensii feeding time. Apologies for the video quality, I compressed it a tad too much :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJbeyJljtw[/YOUTUBE]

RyoKenzaki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi, im new here, Malaysian
I have a Heterometrus Spinifer and some scorpling
Heres a vid of my AFS
[YOUTUBE]pp_BwSDHDSc[/YOUTUBE]

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you serious with this? Dangling your scorpion in midair when it could fall and potentially die? :mad:
Calm down little brother, I doubt a scorpion will die from a height even that high.

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
But still... it looked as if he wanted to drop it. Don't forget he's the one who started the 'Is my desert hairy doomed' thread or whatever its called.