Scorpion Videos

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
The maternal care of a mother scorpion:

This is not a stupid bug fight video, this is a genuine wild Parabuthus raudus preying upon a wild Opistophthalmus wahlbergii shot on camera. A rarely documented sight.

50centipede

Internecivus raptus
Feeding a 2nd instar Parabuthus transvaalicus.
Literally just walks in and picks the worm like a boss.

This is not a stupid bug fight video, this is a genuine wild Parabuthus raudus preying upon a wild Opistophthalmus wahlbergii shot on camera. A rarely documented sight.

impressive how it killed a larger prey and carried it like a luggage.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I'm new on here so I am not sure if this video has been in here before...

I would mute the video as the commentary in the background is absolutely ghodawful!!!

But I have never seen anything like this before - a live, healthy adult mouse being fed to Emperor scorpions... I know that people sometimes feed big scorpions like these pinkies and/or pre-killed mice but this - I was quite shocked as a matter of fact!!! Not sure what that green marking is on the back of the scorpion... looks like they painted a mark on its back for some reason :dead:

Now let's see if I can get the video to embed...

Lewis Catlin

Arachnoknight
My mahooosive H.Spiniffer if she’s been nice for a month and hasn’t tried to kill me gets a thawed out pinkie or baby rat but none of my scorps would ever take down a live mouse like that. They’re terrified of tiny cockroaches

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
My mahooosive H.Spiniffer if she’s been nice for a month and hasn’t tried to kill me gets a thawed out pinkie or baby rat but none of my scorps would ever take down a live mouse like that. They’re terrified of tiny cockroaches
I admit that video I put up is absolutely horrible in every way... I found it on youtube and this particular one stood out due to the fact the scorpion actually managed to latch on to the mouse like that. I didn't even know they were capable of taking down a healthy, adult mouse! It seems these large species of scorpion are able to do so (being opportunistic hunters - sit and wait for prey to come along. I guess the mouse fit that criteria). Some scorpions seem braver than others... or maybe this one was just hungry :eek::drunk:

The commentary on this video is beyond bad... these people don't deserve pets of any kind :mad::punch:

Lewis Catlin

Arachnoknight
I admit that video I put up is absolutely horrible in every way... I found it on youtube and this particular one stood out due to the fact the scorpion actually managed to latch on to the mouse like that. I didn't even know they were capable of taking down a healthy, adult mouse! It seems these large species of scorpion are able to do so (being opportunistic hunters - sit and wait for prey to come along. I guess the mouse fit that criteria). Some scorpions seem braver than others... or maybe this one was just hungry :eek::drunk:

The commentary on this video is beyond bad... these people don't deserve pets of any kind :mad::punch:
Indeed if your going to even do that anyway (which I’m sure the majority think isn’t the best thing to do) have a bit of respect for what you are doing.

RobbieJD

Arachnopeon
This
more videos....

Mesobuthus Tamulus first meal in 5th instar

Mesobuthus Martenssi with 1-2days old babies on her back feeding on newly moulted mealworm

This is a great video. Thank you for putting it on. I was just wondering what you do with the babies. Thanks again.