Scorpion Enclosure Setups

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey all i just got my first scorps 2 days ago thought id join the thread, since i like my new enclosure, i only got emps which at first i didnt want to do because everyone has them but when i saw them i thought hey these guys are pretty cool, i have been keeping T's for a bit now but scorps are definitely cool too so here goes some of my pics
ORION

Attachments

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice !!! Just a question on that soil...is that pebbles in the dirt or styrofoamy fertilizer stuff?

Hey you got a digi eh...;P

And your my neibour.....

You should come snap some shots of my collection and post her on the site!!

LOL

Mat:rolleyes:

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
YO man that is, perlite in the enclosure and hey whenever we can hook it up for sure ill come by and snap some photos of your setups.
ORION

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*wow* very nice larsen. I bought 2 shelves, but there will be only 5 and 10gallon tanks with some rubbermaids.

As we see in another pic, are they normal aquariums that fits perfectly in the shelve or are they built-in?

If that's not too personnal, how much did everything cost (if you could convert to USD dollars.. :))?

Thanks, Frank

E-DUB

Arachnopeon
Wow Larsen! Those are empressive set ups! Holy <poop> those are sweet! Can't say enough about them..............wow!

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is a pic of my enclosure for my dead h. arizonensis (desert hairy).

It was almost 50/50 sand/gravel. The flat rock was very big, but there's sand over it so we can't see, but he could burrow a lot under it.

Frank

Attachments

rainman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
frank, i'd really like to know what type of gravel and sand that ur using in that setup. i like the look of it. where did u get it also?

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's normal sand, bought at Canadian Tire and the gravel is normal aquarium gravel sold at Wal-Mart. (remember that I live in Quebec, Canada, so they probably don't have the same brands in US or anywhere else)

I'll post pics of my 10GAL tank for my h. longimanus couple as soon as I get access to a digital camera again. It has the underground gravel humidity system (or whatever it is called lol).

Frank