Scolopendra or hemiscolopendra ID help

NYAN

Arachnoking
I think it is scolopendra polymorpha, however a better Photo showing it’s terminal legs and head will help.

NYAN

Arachnoking
I didn’t see that before, I see it now though. It’s ethmostigmus.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I don't like the way its legs are curling up under in that pic. Last time I saw that my pede had injured itself and I was almost sure it was going to die. It recovered though with a little time.

Scoly

Arachnobaron
As everyone said, seems to be ethmostigmus sp.
I suspect rubripes
As far as I know, E. rubripes isn't in Africa. It looks like Ethmostigmus trigonopodus "niger" colour morph, which we often see for sale in the UK.

Daniel Edwards

Arachnoknight
Is your Pede ok???
It sure doesn’t look good in those pictures.
Yea guys it looks crummy since I got it into a clear box for pics. Missing one tail segment entirely as well. It did eat... But imports aren't always good. Ill keep you posted. The expo was so hectic I didn't get to inspect it well.

Scoly

Arachnobaron
Yeah, there's something not right with it. There's not much you can do when they're like this other that ensure conditions are right and hope it pulls itself through, which they often do, sometimes after a moult.

These ones like it a bit hotter than other species, so I'd say make sure the warm side hits 27-28, but always make sure there's a cooler side too. Also it's from relatively arid zones, so make sure the air isn't damp.

And tempting as it is to pull it out to get photos, I would really just leave it be for a while and reassess in a few weeks.

Daniel Edwards

Arachnoknight
Yeah, there's something not right with it. There's not much you can do when they're like this other that ensure conditions are right and hope it pulls itself through, which they often do, sometimes after a moult.

These ones like it a bit hotter than other species, so I'd say make sure the warm side hits 27-28, but always make sure there's a cooler side too. Also it's from relatively arid zones, so make sure the air isn't damp.

And tempting as it is to pull it out to get photos, I would really just leave it be for a while and reassess in a few weeks.
A'll pics were taken during the one time Rehouse transfer. He's settled deep in his dry dirt and sand mix now. We shall see. I have a s. S. Subspinipes on a clutch now. Love the pedes. Have 4.