Say hello to stoom pei

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Wow that's a pretty rad child friendly scorp you have there! It looks healthy.
Or maybe it could be the exact opposite
Check the new pics at the end of page 2
Theres only 1 caudal segment of its metasoma but its completely hollow ... so just maybe it would spray poop and venom at anyone/anything messing with it :astonished: you know nature..... anything is possible

Chickenfeeder100

Arachnosquire
Or maybe it could be the exact opposite
Check the new pics at the end of page 2
Theres only 1 caudal segment of its metasoma but its completely hollow ... so just maybe it would spray poop and venom at anyone/anything messing with it :astonished: you know nature..... anything is possible
you're welcome.
scorpionluva the elf.png

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Been awhile since I posted to this thread but stoom pei died this week trying to molt. Guess not having a tail to wag made it hard to molt for him
:( now I'll never name another scorp again

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Been awhile since I posted to this thread but stoom pei died this week trying to molt. Guess not having a tail to wag made it hard to molt for him
Oh no! Ugh that's so sad, I really wanted him to grow up big and strong.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Aww man :( poor little fella. I really was hoping he'd make it. Sorry for your loss, it's never easy, especially when you get attached to them.

Stugy

Arachnolord
R.I.P. Stoom Pei. What instar did he get to at least?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Unfortunate. The fact that it lived so long despite the handicap is pretty impressive though.

Sorry for your loss, friend.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Unfortunate. The fact that it lived so long despite the handicap is pretty impressive though.

Sorry for your loss, friend.
Thanks I was shocked that he did make it the point of molting to 3i but since I see most of my junceus wag their tails alot to start molting I feared that would be his biggest obstacle and it was
Thanks for everyone's kind words
This scorpion death hit me harder than any others yet RIP little bugger :bigtears:

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
This is a 1st for me as ive yet to see any unusual scorpions until now. Born without a tail but didnt seem to stop it from grabbing its food and walking around wearing its food as a cape. View attachment 254822 View attachment 254823
wow what an interesting specimen (for lack of a less mad scientisty word) kinda inspirational in a way too like nature is sending us aa message like "if i can catch live pray without a tail you can get off your lazy *donkey* and wash the dishes". keep us updated on how its doing this is super fascinating

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
wow what an interesting specimen (for lack of a less mad scientisty word) kinda inspirational in a way too like nature is sending us aa message like "if i can catch live pray without a tail you can get off your lazy *donkey* and wash the dishes". keep us updated on how its doing this is super fascinating
never mind... sorry for your loss... he/she will live on in the hearts of the tailless fan club

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
hey man dont be like that im sure another scorp will come along that you get attached to and plus i dont see any reason to not name all your inverts like i do
Well I have hundreds of scorpions and constantly selling and producing more of them so it makes it impossible to name and get attached to all of them I haven't named 1 in almost 20 years now except stoom pei since he was so unique he was quite deserving of a name and extra attention

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Well I have hundreds of scorpions and constantly selling and producing more of them so it makes it impossible to name and get attached to all of them I haven't named 1 in almost 20 years now except stoom pei since he was so unique he was quite deserving of a name and extra attention
wow! thats awsome