San Antonio Tarantula/Habitat pics

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Lelle!

Y'all will be down for the conference correct? I'm heading out to wets Texas on monday for snake/invert hunting. Theres been a lot of rain this year and hunting should really pick up here soon! I talked with my friend last night when he was herping River Road (outside of Big Bend)...nothing too exciting..a few C. atrox, a ground snake and a checkered garter... I don't know what he found later last night. I'm hoping to find a C. l. lepidus while out in Val Verde county...the main focus will be trying to find Aphonopelma moderatum in nature... I have tried a few times but haven't been successful... I was practicing with the camera yesterday so I can post pics here on the board! Good luck on your trip!

Graham

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Not me but Sheri plan to go. I wish I could join but maybe next time.
Good luck on the lepidus & moderatum hunt!
If I ever go down there I will contact you for sure

/Lelle

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Please do Lelle... I will be living in Austin and y'all both are always welcome to come stay. I work 2 weeks on and get 2 weeks off...always up for a snake/bug hunting trip... I have a close friend in Del Rio who is always out hunting... he could take us around to the hot spots. The only lepidus he has seen this year was a few DOR.