Samson the Bullmastiff.

keks

Arachnobaron
I really love this dog :). 62 kg (you said in another video?) pure doggy-sweetness ^^.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
He's a big lad, how quick they grow, from pup to adult in no time at all, bet he's eating you out of house and home, great pictures of cracking looking mastiff.

basin79

ArachnoGod
He's a big lad, how quick they grow, from pup to adult in no time at all, bet he's eating you out of house and home, great pictures of cracking looking mastiff.
He doesn't eat that much to be fair. A 15kg sack lasts him 3-4 weeks.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My little man. When he's not sleeping on our settee or bed he's on his personal bed. Single quilt, double quilt, dog bed,cushions and memory foam pillow.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I love me a good mastiff! Neopolitan, Bull, English-- doesn't matter! Mastiffs are adorable giant babies who need to be protected at all costs.

basin79

ArachnoGod
S
I love me a good mastiff! Neopolitan, Bull, English-- doesn't matter! Mastiffs are adorable giant babies who need to be protected at all costs.
Samson is some what his own man and but is only a baby with me. He's settled right down in his old age but would always challenge my mate when he visited. And win.

That typed this last time he had to be muzzled for the vet. He's always jumped for them if they looked him in the eye (challenging) although I always told them not to look at him directly in the eye.

He'd just stare at them and inevitably their eyes would meet and some point. Obviously I had him controlled so he'd never get to them.

His annual checkup just gone there where dogs yapping at him (I sit away from other dogs in the cat section that is always empty) and he was quite annoyed. Got in with the vet and he growled when she tried to listen to his chest.

She wouldn't work with him unless he was muzzled. He's never been muzzled so he was a little distressed and in turn it distressed me seeing my little man unhappy.

He's asleep at his end of the settee now. He's my whole. My best friend. Everything.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Hah, so he's a -fussy- baby then! I have a fussy baby cat. Once he had to stay at the emergency vet a couple days and I was visiting him one evening and when the nurse came in to take him back to his cage and he started growling at her!

I know what you mean though. I've got an Italian greyhound, my first ever 'on my own' dog I bought myself when I turned 18. She's nine right now and has two fatty tumors that have got to come out and is scheduled for surgery next month. I dunno what I'd do if anything happened to her. She's my whole, my best friend, my everything.

Humans, as a whole, don't deserve dogs. We're lucky we get to coexist with them. But then, I like most animals more than I like people.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Hah, so he's a -fussy- baby then! I have a fussy baby cat. Once he had to stay at the emergency vet a couple days and I was visiting him one evening and when the nurse came in to take him back to his cage and he started growling at her!

I know what you mean though. I've got an Italian greyhound, my first ever 'on my own' dog I bought myself when I turned 18. She's nine right now and has two fatty tumors that have got to come out and is scheduled for surgery next month. I dunno what I'd do if anything happened to her. She's my whole, my best friend, my everything.

Humans, as a whole, don't deserve dogs. We're lucky we get to coexist with them. But then, I like most animals more than I like people.
My little man had to have surgery a couple of years ago. Went smooth as the majority of ops do. I understand your worry though.

When I dropped him off in the morning of his operation I had to stay right so Samce didn't feel funny. Got home a cried my eyes out.

The feeling if going to collect him was absolutely immense.

I wish your lass the best of luck but she'll not need it.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
My little man had to have surgery a couple of years ago. Went smooth as the majority of ops do. I understand your worry though.

When I dropped him off in the morning of his operation I had to stay right so Samce didn't feel funny. Got home a cried my eyes out.

The feeling if going to collect him was absolutely immense.

I wish your lass the best of luck but she'll not need it.
Likely I'll start before I even get home! I'm an absolute water-works over animals. Glad your boy's surgery went well, and I hope he never has to have another! The worry is sight hounds (what she is) are very sensitive to anesthesia. Their metabolism is different, and they have very low fat in their bodies which mean they can actually get hypothermia during procedures under anesthesia. My vet is very good though and he's been seeing her since she was 'wee' so to speak. ;) Thanks for the well wishes, I'll pass it on to her. Lazy girl has probably found a patch of sunlight somewhere.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Likely I'll start before I even get home! I'm an absolute water-works over animals. Glad your boy's surgery went well, and I hope he never has to have another! The worry is sight hounds (what she is) are very sensitive to anesthesia. Their metabolism is different, and they have very low fat in their bodies which mean they can actually get hypothermia during procedures under anesthesia. My vet is very good though and he's been seeing her since she was 'wee' so to speak. ;) Thanks for the well wishes, I'll pass it on to her. Lazy girl has probably found a patch of sunlight somewhere.
Mastiff's aren't great either with being put under but Samson is fine.