Samson the Bullmastiff.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Samson's a poser!! My dogs ripped into their squeekies on the solstice!!
I had to take them away so I could sleep!
Samce prefers his solid nylon bones. He doesn't bother chewing soft toys.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yeeeeaaah... Can see that! He's such a delicate, tiny youngster lol!
It's true though. His teddy is still in perfect condition. All be it moist. If he put the same effort into chewing it like he does with his nylon bones it'd be in bits within minutes.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Veeery slobbery and cross eyed with anticipation. Lol. How cannot somebody love that big drooly face?
I'd say it was impossible unless you're an animal hater. Or maybe if you own extremely expensive furniture and your wall are adorned with silk.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Seeing him eating hamburgers and meat so wildly reminds me of the French Bulldog we had in the first half of the '90, when that breed wasn't a fashion dog like today, or Kagyr, the Mastino Napoletano my family had when we were brats. They were eating machines... the dogs with "muso schiacciato" are the most lovely and loyal.

socalqueen

Arachnoknight
Big and Beautiful boy!! Dogs make life better. I don't have one right now but plan on getting two (they always need a buddy) sometime this year. I want a big breed like yours. I need to just buy a farm, I want so many animals lol.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Big and Beautiful boy!! Dogs make life better. I don't have one right now but plan on getting two (they always need a buddy) sometime this year. I want a big breed like yours. I need to just buy a farm, I want so many animals lol.
If you really do want a mastiff be prepared for your wallpaper to be ruined. I have 3 face cloths for Samson and always wipe his mouth after he eats or drinks. But he'll slobber if he picks up a hint of a scent if food etc. If you're not in the same room when they shake you miss the slobber on the walls. But it dries dark and becomes visible.

I them wipe it off with a damp cloth but then you get patches. I don't give a shit to be honest. The walls will get painted over at some point.

I wouldn't change my little man for the world though. I can't even begin to tell you how much he's changed my life and continues to.

socalqueen

Arachnoknight
If you really do want a mastiff be prepared for your wallpaper to be ruined. I have 3 face cloths for Samson and always wipe his mouth after he eats or drinks. But he'll slobber if he picks up a hint of a scent if food etc. If you're not in the same room when they shake you miss the slobber on the walls. But it dries dark and becomes visible.

I them wipe it off with a damp cloth but then you get patches. I don't give a shit to be honest. The walls will get painted over at some point.

I wouldn't change my little man for the world though. I can't even begin to tell you how much he's changed my life and continues to.
My dad had an American Bulldog for 15 years, he was absolutely huge. His name was Mugsy. He slobbered non stop, but was an awesome and loving dog, he had cancer and had to be put down a couple months ago. Im not sure about getting a dog that slobbers excessively because I am a bit of a clean freak, but I do want a large breed dog if possible.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My dad had an American Bulldog for 15 years, he was absolutely huge. His name was Mugsy. He slobbered non stop, but was an awesome and loving dog, he had cancer and had to be put down a couple months ago. Im not sure about getting a dog that slobbers excessively because I am a bit of a clean freak, but I do want a large breed dog if possible.
If you're a clean freak a mastiff definitely isn't for you unless you've got painted walls that can be wiped clean. If you have you're laughing. Slobber wipes off the TV easy enough and comes of clothes with a wipe.