Safe or bad enclosure?

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks good to me, standard terrestrial enclosure, what species is t?

Liam De Wilde

Arachnopeon
Looks good to me, standard terrestrial enclosure, what species is t?
Oh.. it’s a coremiocnemis tropix. Oh well I guess it’s not good then, since it’s a burrowing tarantula, not a terrestrial. Edit: but is it still good for a burrowing t?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh.. it’s a coremiocnemis tropix. Oh well I guess it’s not good then, since it’s a burrowing tarantula, not a terrestrial. Edit: but is it still good for a burrowing t?
Why isn't good? C.tropix are burrowers, and, altough the inches of substrate are never too 'much' when it comes to fossorials, this set up can work. Just maybe add a bit more substrate.

AnObeseHippo

Arachnoknight
It’ll still be fine. Just be prepared to remove some sub from the enclosure later when it inevitably gets filled to the brim as the specimen burrows :p

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks good, keep the substrate a bit moist for Coremiocnemis.

Liam De Wilde

Arachnopeon
Looks good, keep the substrate a bit moist for Coremiocnemis.
Yeah I’ve sprayed it down and now I’m measuring the humidity to know how much I should spray when it’s in there, it’s gotta be 22-26 degrees Celsius

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah I’ve sprayed it down and now I’m measuring the humidity to know how much I should spray when it’s in there,
Just pour water down the sides so that it soaks into the bottom layers of sub, it's much more efficient than spraying.

Also, there's no point in measuring humidity percentages, tarantulas either need dry/slightly moist/moist substrate. That's pretty much all there is to it.