Sad LPS T.Blondi

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
today i called a petstore that was about a hour away from me,,its called petsupermarket,,they said the had a goliath Bird eater,,and for the price they were selling it i couldnt pass it up,they were asking 99.99. for it,, plus they had somthing new besides a rosie,

So any ways,i got there excited about getting my first Definsive T,and when i went to the back,,it was a 7inch male,,with a Shriveled up abdomen,,
with two of its Feet,,half way dangling off,,and it was just acting frantic,trying to get out off the cage,

so i left empty handed,,but i finally learned to Never trust a cermercial petstore when it comes to Ts

Last edited:

Rindy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how terribly sad for the tarantula. I don't understand why they don't take care of their merchandise, not to mention the humane issue!!! :mad:

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
today i called a petstore that was about a hour away from me,,its called petsupermarket,,they said the had a goliath Bird eater,,and for the price they were selling it i couldnt pass it up,they were asking 99.99. for it,, plus they had somthing new besides a rosie,

So any ways,i got there excited about getting my first Definsive T,and when i went to the back,,it was a 7inch male,,with a Shriveled up abdomen,,
with two of its Feet,,half way dangling off,,and it was just acting frantic,trying to get out off the cage,

so i left empty handed,,but i finally learned to Never trust a cermercial petstore when it comes to Ts
buy cb slings :p