S. morsitans - Do I have a 1:1 pair?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
With my last big unboxing, I got a suspect female blue-legged S. morsitans. I also suspected that my current one was a male, but I'm not too sure. Could anyone with knowledge of the sexual dimorphism of this species (ridges on the terminals, I believe) help clear my doubt? Thanks in advance.

Suspect male:
DSCN3808 (2).JPG

Suspect female:
DSCN3812 (2).JPG

Salvador

Arachnosquire
Correct, males have deeper ridges, particularly over the prefemur and femur, while females may only have a light ridge at the prefemur. Good luck with breeding!

Salvador

Arachnosquire
Prefemur is that first visible long leg segment, which has all the spines. The femur follows next. I'm going to place all my bets on being correct with this one.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Excellent! I know you've paired this species before, and it didn't sound too difficult, so I'm grateful for your advice! I'll just take care to feed these two until they refuse any more food.

Salvador

Arachnosquire
African morsitans are pretty easy to mate and very tolerant of each other, I don't see why OZ locales would be any different. In the past, I've put in sub from the females tub into the males and it's really sparked a reaction.