1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by radicaldementia, Sep 1, 2009.

1. radicaldementia

radicaldementia Arachnobaron

I recently completed a purchase with Russ and everything went great. The scorplings were well packed using the straw method and they arrived on time and in good condition. I highly recommend doing business with him.:clap:
  2. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

I have known Russ for a long enough time to know he is an honest and just dealer...very enthusiastic about inverts.
    Russ knew I wanted some of the iso's he bred...Now get this...he lives an hour and a half away from me and delivered them to my table in Taylor...man what generousity...Of course I bought them and he turned around an hour later and basically walked away with an item off of my table...so in a wierd way this was an awsome trade and Russ...
    definately a good Apple in my book
  3. Steven Valys

Steven Valys Arachnobaron

Completed a transaction with Russ. Payment was prompt and he was quick to respond to all communications. Will gladly do business with again!
  4. Envyizm

Envyizm Arachnoknight

Extremely positive

Just received some isometrus scorplings from russ today. The babies arrive alert and active. He packed the scorplings perfect, I couldn't find a single flaw in his packing job. I can tell that he obviously loves what he's doing. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  5. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Arachnobaron

Purchased a lot of dubia from Russ. Lots of overcount and he seriously hooked me up by selling me an entire set up with the roaches. Plus he's a really great guy, the only reason I continue going to the LPS near me. He always covers all the bases and makes sure his customers are taken care of. :clap:
  6. Bird Man

Bird Man Arachnoknight

Just got in a MM. E. uatuman. Packing, shipping and communication were excellent.
  7. sharpfang

sharpfang Arachnoangel

Russ' packing skills are Not Rusty! My OBT offspring came ready 2 set on the Shelf :razz:
    TY much Russ 4 Trade & being patient w/ me, furthermore, you saved me some time...:clap:

- Jason
  8. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking

I just finished a trade a trade with Russ. Everything worked out very well. There was a delay with the shipper, no real attempt at delivery. Of coarse I live in Arizona and it's June. Every thing was still in great shape. You can count on Russ to ship without any problems.

I'd recomend him any time.

9. Redneck

Redneck Arachnoprince

I just recieved my package from Rusty!
    This is my first time buying from him.. I promise it will NOT be the last!

Rusty seen me post that I wanted a & MM C. darlingi.. Not a WTB ad.. He seen it on a thread in the tarantula chat section.. He sent me a PM and offered me a MM darlingi at first.. Then he read in another thread that I wanted a female P. pulcher.. He then offered his out of his personal collection..

At the time I couldnt afford to buy the pulcher.. So he said thats cool.. He will hold her.. He said as soon as I get the money for her he will ship her to me..

Anyways.. I got the money together for the pulcher & could not afford to get the MM darlingi.. He sent the MM & a freebie with the pulcher.. He said whenever I get the money to pay him for the MM darlingi then send it to him..

I will be sending him the money today for the MM and it is already here.. :)
    Very cool guy to deal with.. I will be doing more business with him..

Sorry for making this so long.. I should just verify that this is a POSITIVE review..

Thanks again Rusty! :worship:
  10. Jerm357

Jerm357 Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Rusty sent me a MM on loan and I couldnt be happier. He arrived safe and sound.

Shipping was fast.
    Communication was fantastic.
    Packing was way above par.

Thanks again
  11. Ralph_moore84

Ralph_moore84 Arachnobaron

I have nothing ,but good things to say about this guy.His communication and packing skills were excellent.The package ended up taking 3 days to get here,and everything arrived alive and healthy.It was the first time I ever seen the straw method,and I have to say without a dout in my mind.That I will definately do business with him again.Thanks man
  12. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking

I got some more scorpions Russ, as allways they were packed very well and everything was fine.

Thanks, John
  13. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Just completed a swap with Russ. Everything went precisely as it should. Communication and shipping were prompt. Specimens well packed & as advertised(I'm always nervous about sexing issues, but Russ knew what he was doing). Great follow-up on receiving. Thank you, Russ for continuing my trend of 100% positive transactions via AB!
  14. 7mary3

7mary3 Arachnodemon

Just received a "care package" from Russ.

6 Ts, three OW and three NW. All are happy and healthy. Packing was great. All six were very alert upon unpacking, 3 of them were still quite feisty.

I've known Russ for a while now, and can speak volumes about him as a person and collector. Now I can also say that his packing is outstanding, not to mention his generousity.

15. jebbewocky

jebbewocky Arachnoangel

Just completed a trade with rusty. I was sick of lateralis escapees, so I shipped him my whole colony (Plus a silicone tube, my lat colony ended up being smaller than I thought), and he shipped back 2x or 3x of that amount, because he had extra. Mostly adults to boot! I ended up liking the shipping container, and my two G.portentosa are no happily enjoying their new home, so bonus for me!

A+ Would do Business again!
  16. John Apple

John Apple Just a guy Old Timer

Another fine deal done with Russ...he had a few pokies I wanted ...cut the price considerably...and delivered them to my work

what more could I ask for except free tarantulas lol
  17. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon Arachnosupporter

Received a package done up proper. Packed well, communicated well and all around good deal. Would not hesitate to deal again.
  18. jimip

jimip Arachnosquire

just finished a deal with Russ today. very knowledgeable fast to respond and had some great stock. i wont hesitate to do more business with Russ in the future.
  19. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon Arachnosupporter

Did a trade and everything went nice and smooth. Packed well, shipped when said and was a pleasure to deal with. will not hesitate to do business again.
  20. kevin88

kevin88 Arachnopeon

I just purchased some slings from Russ. Packing was top notch, quick shipping, and quality spiders. I will definitely be doing business again!