rufilata molt!

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got up to got to work, checked my T's like usual, and my rufilata was upside down! Hopefully it doesn't wreck the molt like last time so I can finally sex it. Last time I posted pics I received 100% female! 100% male! type responses....

Shall post pics later this afternoon...

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oooh, I can't wait to see them! Rufilata are so gorgeous...:drool:

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So heres a few pics.... I like the third one, the camera is picking up some purple near the eyes which is neat. I need to measure him/her later, but its around 6" now.... no hooks or gloves yet! *fingers crossed*

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You said that last time too Ryan! ;P
What makes you certain this time? :)

Thanks Jason, but my wife isn't huge on people coming to see my T's, she barely tolerates me having them as is! :)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What a beautiful baby!!!! I just love rufilata's, good luck with the sexing, although Ryan has pumped out enough pokie babies, I'd believe him if he tells you that yours is a girl.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You said that last time too Ryan! ;P
What makes you certain this time? :)

Thanks Jason, but my wife isn't huge on people coming to see my T's, she barely tolerates me having them as is! :)

It's a combination of her size you said 6", that is the common size males mature, and the over all body coloring especially the abdominal pattern and the carapace they all scream female. Plus I have 7 or so immature males and a few females, so the differences are starting to be clearer to me.

I am positive you have a girly girl. She is pretty too! At 6" you should borrow my MM and try breeding her.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Wow Andrew it looks gorgeous! The purples are really pretty. I really hope it is a female!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im guessing female because i didnt think the patterns or colors were so pronounced like that in males?
-Nate

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've measured it now, not quite 6", its 5.75". Which makes it my largest T now, getting past my G. rosea...