User roy's Tarantula Pictures

roy a habergham

Arachnopeon
Thanks, she is gorgeous, just gone back onto the food after 10 days.
Now have two females the other is much more hairy.

roy a habergham

Arachnopeon
Here is our A. seemanni 3 weeks after a molt.
No flash on just natural light but pictures still don't do her justice.
Has anyone else seen one with so much pink?

Attachments

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
She is pretty, but are you sure that is Aphonopelma seemanni? Do you have a picture of the spinnerets?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
We was sold to us as one but we aren't sure since she molted. I've got a couple of pictures though not brilliant. They are black with pinkish tips.
I don't think this is Aphonopelma seemanni, because their spinnerets are typically orange, and I have never seen a pink seemanni. However, my tarantula ID game is not that strong.

I would suggest uploading pictures of your girl to the Tarantula Identification gallery, where a more experienced keeper might be able to give you a second opinion.

If you have multiple images of the same tarantula, the best way to handle that is post a comment on your first image with thumbnail links to the additional images.

How to embed images in comments (I recommend using the thumbnail option):
  1. Open the image (in Arachnoboards) that you want to embed.
  2. Copy the code in "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" or "Share BB GALLERY Code." (Both of these options allow the user to click the image for a link to the source.)
  3. Paste the code where you want the image to be in your comment.

"Share BB IMG (With Thumbnail) Code" results in a square preview with a link to the original:

"Share BB GALLERY Code" results in a larger preview with a link to the original:

roy a habergham

Arachnopeon
I don't think this is Aphonopelma seemanni, because their spinnerets are typically orange, and I have never seen a pink seemanni. However, my tarantula ID game is not that strong.

I would suggest uploading pictures of your girl to the Tarantula Identification gallery, where a more experienced keeper might be able to give you a second opinion.

If you have multiple images of the same tarantula, the best way to handle that is post a comment on your first image with thumbnail links to the additional images.

How to embed images in comments (I recommend using the thumbnail option):
  1. Open the image (in Arachnoboards) that you want to embed.
  2. Copy the code in "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" or "Share BB GALLERY Code." (Both of these options allow the user to click the image for a link to the source.)
  3. Paste the code where you want the image to be in your comment.

"Share BB IMG (With Thumbnail) Code" results in a square preview with a link to the original:

"Share BB GALLERY Code" results in a larger preview with a link to the original:
Great thanks for the advice, I'm now thinking a G. Rosea

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Pretty sure its not an A. seemanni, as you can see from a photo of mine. fullsizeoutput_83e.jpeg Looks like a G. rosea, my best guess.